+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ally Homes

Ally Homes

In the club, I had placed an ally home and someone else had placed 7 of them, making 2 of each home for 8 total. Yesterday my ally home had one in it and I thought the other person placed theirs after reset but.. today only one home was picked again. Is there a limit to how many of what home or are the chances just that low?

guess it is just that bad, zero out of 8 homes were visited today.

I'd be interested to hear how many ally homes are visited, and how often from planting to wilting, and if you are garaunteed at least one ally per planting or not. If not, I could see some serious complaints, since the ally homes require cookie musk, which is very rare and expensive to produce, as well as sufficient club world access.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIgmo View Post
    new notes today,
    PTS Patch Notes - May 21, 2019
    Additional Updates
    Allies can now be collected from ally homes by non-club-members.
    Drop tables for all three tiers of compost heaps have been adjusted. It should be a bit easier to get Cookie Musk now, and much more difficult to get recipes for alchemy plants
    Here's 2/3 new drop tables vs old

Less excited for less golden cans, can open another 180 superior after reset
    Prior to todays update, superior had (60) c. compost, (2) cookie musk, (1) Golden Pitcher, (9) Temper, and Recipes for Sunbulb, Builderite, Wallflower, Flames, Golden Souls, and Nitro all on the same uncommon table
    Tempers avg drop rate went from 17.6% to 26.2%

2/32 chance on the ally homes I knew of so far..

I'm being told there's an ally in this one today, but as a nonmember I cannot claim it

perhaps old placements before patch do this? /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    new notes today,
    Less excited for less golden cans, can open another 180 superior after reset
    Prior to todays update, superior had (60) c. compost, (2) cookie musk, (1) Golden Pitcher, (9) Temper, and Recipes for Sunbulb, Builderite, Wallflower, Flames, Golden Souls, and Nitro all on the same uncommon table
    Tempers avg drop rate went from 17.6% to 26.2%
    It looks like even with the new drop rates, cookie musk is still super rare on the quality compost heaps, at the very least (the one I've gotten was from a superior compost heap, so maybe they only drop from those), which I could see as a problem. 2000 Quality composts not producing 1 cookie musk means that the cost is, what, over 20k organic refuse and 10k quality organic refuse? That's an awful lot, if we're talking a single ally home that may not even attract an ally requiring more than one. I am happy to see the increase in tempers, though, that'll be a big help with crafting new alchemy plants.

Edit: looks like cookie musk may only be from the superior compost heap, so that makes sense. Based on the numbers you posted, it looks like that wasn't too far off from the golden pitcher drop rate from those, which is low but not unreasonably so. That would still be pretty expensive per musk, though, especially on glim (superior organic refuse isn't easy to produce either).

someone was granted 100 ally homes a few days ago, no rare yet

Thank you for all the stat info, Lunar -- the musk rates look ok (at least to me) for the superior compost heaps, but those ally home numbers are pretty disappointing. I really hope that they are set up to guarantee at least one ally is attracted before withering, otherwise, those are a serious material sink.

+ Reply to Thread