+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Some suggestions!

Some suggestions!

Self-made hotkeys. I play with a friend and I'd love to be able to bind /joinme [friend's name] in-game! This could also work for /respawn and other such commands.

The ability to sort our classes manually. I feel pretty lost if I don't sort by PR, but I'd love to put them in the order I prefer!

Per-page sorting for inventory. I know more than a few people that aren't very happy with the sorting feature, as it pulls from your last page to sort it into the first.

I hope the community has some more they can post, but those are the minor-ish changes that come to mind currently.

Edit: Just thought of auto-walking! I'd love to see that as well.

+1 i hope the devs look at posts like these.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hello Kyoryu,

thanks for your suggestions. I'm taking notes and will forward it to the team

To the OP:
    For anything that is related to getting frustrated on viewing UI, there are tons of mods out there you can ever try. Rather than set key binding to one or 2 class, find a UI mod that fit all classes into one page, which made your switching easier.

There are couple of reasons why commands are not being able to bind to some hotkeys. Firstly, we already got tons of hotkeys assigned to something. Anything more than that could be frustrations because you might accidentally hit a "respawn" hotkey while you forgot to press "Enter" to type. Also to prevent mass inviting too easy for smurf or super insane 5* dungeons farming, there is no hotkeys for inviting, but manually inviting from "O" or chat list. There are rumors that some Trovians used script to send mass inv to their friend, in order to farm 5* like a joke. (PS: This is something we can't prove unless some Green Name guy enter and monitor the server). If such hotkey exists, prepare for more Trovians complaining how lag it is.

Auto-Forward is already there, go check your key bindings. If you mean Advanced Forwarding such as auto-jump over obstacles, seriously just use Fae subclass and fly from great height.

It is as good as it is. There is no great reasons for hotkeys on commands. There are reasons on why some action has to be done via commands. All they can do is something such as Club Quest NPC has more count on Gem Boxes but gives more Adventurite and lowered Daily Limit; filter Club Log (Go read PTS Patch); and make advanced Favourite Club Pages to show Liked Worlds and Fav Worlds.

Hey! I had no idea about the auto-forward command. Thanks so much for that

Yeah, I can totally see those as valid reasons why quick-commands wouldn't be implemented. Making it easier on people who would abuse it is definitely not something I want, even if they already use third-party programs for those same purposes. I guess it's mostly just me being lazy haha. I'll do my best to look up a mod for inventory sorting, but there's no reason it can't be a base feature even if a mod exists

+ Reply to Thread