+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ultra Rare Ally Habitat Frameworks

Ultra Rare Ally Habitat Frameworks

deleted deleted

Quote Originally Posted by qpotential View Post
    In the next update, can we please get a very large framework where it is permanent, requires about 15 types of resources, you have to actually look around to find the ally because it is 3D, and has a really low spawn rate of maybe 0.1% every 24 hours so many of them can be placed in a club over time and searched through daily throughout the clubs. Also, once the ally is picked up by someone, it is gone so it could take months to find one for any given person. The ally would have good stats too, like a choice when you find it of +30 jumps, +30 movement speed, +5% health when critical damage done to an enemy, +50% health, etc.

It would be like the Ganda of allies and, over time, someone could get multiple ones, each equippable for different situations with different stats chosen at the time of finding it. There would be placeholders for each of the types available but the user gets to decide which one to choose at the time that they find one.
    I like the idea of "the ganda of allies" but I think the feature of anyone being able to grab allies is important. It has helped bring the community together overall. Changing the mechanic to where anyone could grab the ally off a habitat I placed (with only 1 person able to grab it) would just mean I would make the habitat on my personal island hidden inside a box nobody could get into so that nobody else would take it lol.

deleted deleted

deleted deleted

I like the idea to generate traffic and if they were permanent or at least for a long period of time. I could see putting them down just to get players into your club.

deleted deleted

+ Reply to Thread