+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some random ideas i have.

Some random ideas i have.

1. Some kind of credit reward implemented into the leaderboards. Something small like 50 credits for top 50. Then maybe 25 for 51-250.
    2.tomb raiser rework. Some ideas i have had was maybe use the passive like the rev has that provides extra damage to the target. The old fae class gem can be renamed/reskinned and have it implemented in some way. Auto attack range to be increased in size/length like the draco received. Make the minions cost health vs waiting to stack souls for ever... Maybe 5% health per minion that way you can actually farm / use all of his skills while playing him/her/thing/entity.
    3. Collection challenge leader boards? Resets weekly (possible small credit reward system???). Only reason i suggest this is because i notice my chats are always filled with low power rank players asking for dragons and dragon coins but they never do the hourly.
    4. There are a couple of items in trove were you have to go hunt down pieces from crafting benches to make 1 item in the end. So i was kinda thinking about a combat related item (crystal rings) could require items obtained else were in trove to make it. Some items i had in mind that are shadow tower boss trophys, use our current stelar rings,and maybe shaper stars. More of a stellar ring upgrade so if you have a stellar 5 when you upgrade it with whatever you will recieve crystal 5.(bonus stats could be attack speed,light,mount movement speed,cooldowns,3-5% bonus xp earned, enemys killed proc a reward like a tome does,lifesteal)

I have a few more ideas just curious on what other people think or maybe some of their ideas. Please feel free to add a twist on any of my ideas aswell im curious.

Another wonderfull idea that just came up.
    Have 2 new club permissions added.
    1. Club NPC summon
    2. Club NPC remove
    This would allow you to have lower ranked club members summon quests but still have the option to not have them use the clubits in fear of spending/wasteing others hard earned clubits towards objectives that are not needed at the moment.
    Thoughts anyone?

4. There are a couple of items in trove were you have to go hunt down pieces from crafting benches to make 1 item in the end.

Yes please, these were some of the fun things to craft. But were really to easy to make with a team all looking...

1 thing I really liked about FFO was rare spawns, kind of like shiny in pokemon. I would like to see rare spawns in ST of MOBS or even a boss that dropped a cosmetic item that had no mastery it was so rare. Something to go hunting for when you have nothing else to do.....

credit idea is a good one, but that probably wont get added as when they give free creidts they miss sales.

Geode compaion effigy.
    Pack cost-1000 credits
    Rotates out of store every other week 1 purchase every other week.
    Pack includes-
    1.1 Geode companion effigy (not golden seems too op to proc only rare as a drop)
    2.10 Metamatter
    3.10 bronze companion eggs
    4.10 crystal pins
    Geode companion effigy-unlocks 1 uncommon or rare geode companion that you do not own.
    Maybe switch around a few things but i think this would benefit all power level players even end game mastery.

+ Reply to Thread