+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More items that can be "loot collected" in Compost Bench and their ratio.

More items that can be "loot collected" in Compost Bench and their ratio.

Hello there.

I don't know if devs already had plans to add more items that can be composted in Compost Bench, but I guess it's worth to try.

What we can compost right now:

Materials that are currently available in ratio of 1:1 Organic Refuse.

Ancient & Enchanted Scale, Bleached Bone, Bottle, Enchanted Wood, Eye of Q'bthulhu, Golden Seashell, Mushroom Chunk, Plasmic Solution, Pumpkin, Steed Feed, Sticky Ichor, Sunlight Bulb, Tentacle of Q'bthulhu, Wild Cupcake, Trophies.

What should also be available:

Plasmium, Radiant Shards, Confetti Balls (some players still have them, we always had a lot of them from Celeb Pins, so at least they can be usefull in something).

Materials like Ancient and Enchanted Scale should get a much better ratio. They're rare materials, so 1:1 ratio is really, really bad. Similar thing for Steed Feed & Plasmic Solution, it's kinda weird that they have same ratio as Sunlight Bulbs. All other items except Eye of Q'bthulhu, Sunlight Bulb and maybe Golden Seashells should have ratio slightly increased, since they're not as common as e.g Sunlight Bulbs.

If you have any suggestions or much better idea, feel free to write it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortorion View Post
    Hello there.

I don't know if devs already had plans to add more items that can be composted in Compost Bench, but I guess it's worth to try.

What we can compost right now:

Materials that are currently available in ratio of 1:1 Organic Refuse.

Ancient & Enchanted Scale, Bleached Bone, Bottle, Enchanted Wood, Eye of Q'bthulhu, Golden Seashell, Mushroom Chunk, Plasmic Solution, Pumpkin, Steed Feed, Sticky Ichor, Sunlight Bulb, Tentacle of Q'bthulhu, Wild Cupcake, Trophies.

What should also be available:

Plasmium, Radiant Shards, Confetti Balls (some players still have them, we always had a lot of them from Celeb Pins, so at least they can be usefull in something).

Materials like Ancient and Enchanted Scale should get a much better ratio. They're rare materials, so 1:1 ratio is really, really bad. Similar thing for Steed Feed & Plasmic Solution, it's kinda weird that they have same ratio as Sunlight Bulbs. All other items except Eye of Q'bthulhu, Sunlight Bulb and maybe Golden Seashells should have ratio slightly increased, since they're not as common as e.g Sunlight Bulbs.

If you have any suggestions or much better idea, feel free to write it.
    I'd like to see some of the rarer materials compost into quality or maybe even superior composts, since the better compost heaps are the only way to get temper and musk.

If developers care feedbacks. They need to care. To not repeat the mistakes that Trion made.

Dragon fragments must also be added (I have already completed, I don't need anymore. I've got tons of fragments in my chest)
    for example
    Voidwatcher Dragon Egg Fragment --> Quality Organic Refuse x1
    Irıdescent Dragon Egg Fragment --> Quality Organic Refuse x1
    Amperium Dragon Egg Fragment --> Quality Organic Refuse x1
    Spinner Dragon Egg Fragment --> Quality Organic Refuse x1
    Darkshield Dragon Egg Fragment --> Quality Organic Refuse x1
    Lightspear Dragon Egg Fragment --> Quality Organic Refuse x1
    Resistor Dragon Egg Fragment --> Quality Organic Refuse x1
    Starfire Dragon Egg Fragment --> Quality Organic Refuse x5
    -
    Golden Vale Dragon Egg Fragment --> Organic Refuse x10
    Candorian Dragon Egg Fragment --> Organic Refuse x10

Also the trophies should change a bit. Some trophies are really rare, some aren't. But they certainly don't drop easily. x1 Organic Refuse for one trophy. This is very bad. Especially when the eye of Q'bthullhu is very easy to drop

for example
    Spikewalker Trophy Quality --> Quality Organic Refuse x4
    Moun Daughter's Trophy --> Quality Organic Refuse x4
    Hydrakken Trophy --> Quality Organic Refuse x4
    Flamotron MK II Trophy --> Quality Organic Refuse x4

Phosphage Shadow Wall Trophy --> Organic Refuse x5
    Mushroom Man Wall Trophy --> Organic Refuse x5
    Terracotta Warrior Wall Trophy --> Organic Refuse x5

Less used materials that can be " loot collected" in Compost Bench. Current rates are inadequate. Acceptable ratios should be added for dragon egg fragments, fishes, all trophies etc.

How about loot collecting super style stashes, super recipe stashes, super mount stashes, class coins, minor experience coins, and inventory expanders as well? I mean, if we're making a list, let's get all the stuff we can't really use anymore (at end game) collectable.

OH! and shadow keys. All 3 tiers. At some point you wind up with a bazillion shadow keys and no use for them because badges are done and you can't loot collect anymore.

A compost heap sounds like the perfect option for stuff you want to trash.

I second, third and fourth this idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Awestacular View Post
    How about loot collecting super style stashes, super recipe stashes, super mount stashes, class coins, minor experience coins, and inventory expanders as well? I mean, if we're making a list, let's get all the stuff we can't really use anymore (at end game) collectable.

OH! and shadow keys. All 3 tiers. At some point you wind up with a bazillion shadow keys and no use for them because badges are done and you can't loot collect anymore.

A compost heap sounds like the perfect option for stuff you want to trash.
    Wait for ring/rune crafting 2.0 to trash non-organics
    Free Class Coin for Mastery Below 20 - Refer-A-Friend Code

Lightbulb Instead of removing items from game - let us compost them

I read in the pts gardening notes that some event materials/stuff are being removed from game. Natural as their description says they will disappear.

Could we instead make them compostable? Along with all other stuff that is no longer loot collectable but are still in game (from past events etc.)

/Z

+ Reply to Thread