+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] All plants in CS have the same status

Quote Originally Posted by whoops View Post
    Note that the period of withering is different by 17 hours, so it's not tied to server reset
    Think of it like applying patron a few minutes before reset.. getting your +4chaos chests for that day, splitting time between 1st and last day to get an extra 4 chaos chests but now some plants may benefit due to their timings.

Plants sharing the same timer...

Yesterday I planted two golden soul seeds, 1 in a new club and 1 in my cornerstone (both without plants prior), watered both with either the tractor or a golden can, both said come back the day after tomorrow.

Today I either harvested or watered them, both said come back 2 days after tomorrow. I made another new club, and unlocked another cornerstone, planted and watered golden soul plants there and they both also said come back 2 days after tomorrow. So the cooldown isn't tied to worlds, or cornerstones. So then I make a different plant, sunlight bulb, water it, and it also says come back 2 days after tomorrow.

The cooldowns seem follow a rigid schedule, and the plants just follow along.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    Plants sharing the same timer...

Yesterday I planted two golden soul seeds, 1 in a new club and 1 in my cornerstone (both without plants prior), watered both with either the tractor or a golden can, both said come back the day after tomorrow.

Today I either harvested or watered them, both said come back 2 days after tomorrow. I made another new club, and unlocked another cornerstone, planted and watered golden soul plants there and they both also said come back 2 days after tomorrow. So the cooldown isn't tied to worlds, or cornerstones. So then I make a different plant, sunlight bulb, water it, and it also says come back 2 days after tomorrow.

The cooldowns seem follow a rigid schedule, and the plants just follow along.

Isn't it the "watering" on the daily reset?
    Then the harvesting should be also in theory on the daily reset (But then got me thinking, it should be when you "planted" it)

So the watering part should be daily reset to water, harvest should be when you planted it. (So if you planted it at 4:05 am it should be able to harvest at that time)

Because from what I know (And what has been experienced)
    Is that you plant, water (Water again on daily reset if no golden can), then harvest the day after watering (Meaning if you water today with golden it should be done by tomorrow, in my sense)

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    The recipe plants don't do the watered daily thing, they've got a bigger cooldown bewteen waterings.

Yesterday I believe I only had to wait less than 24hrs, whereas today I have to wait over 48 hours. Both sets were newly planted plants, see the issue?
    To test if it's client dependent I gave a golden soul plant to an alt to put in their cornerstone to water it, same thing, so if I wait 2 days, and plant a crop and water it.. I can water again after reset.. then wait out the 72hr cooldown.. instead of having a 60+hr cooldown like today.

edit: oh are you suggesting.. the cooldown peroids be based on when the plant withers? aka when the plant was planted

+ Reply to Thread