+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [suggestion] Color names for top 2000 in leaderboards ...

[suggestion] Color names for top 2000 in leaderboards ...

i wanted to look to see how far away from a yellow name i was and was told yellow names are the top 2000 total mastery ranks but the problem is when you look at list, just what names are they? ... so this is my idea, simply take those top 2000 ranked names that already qualify for yellow name and instead of having a black background on list , give it a different background like yellow (for the yellow name) or even simply use yellow as the name type color cuz they are yellow. then if someone wants to know how far they are from a yellow status they only need to look at list and see how far they are away on list from the last yellow name. then you know without asking dumb questions in chat and if they are almost there they may try that much hard to get the rest of what they need ... and i thought i saw some orange names in chat, you should have a orange color in list for them ... if you like my idea say something to keep this thread alive for a bit (other ideas that may be easier to implement are also welcome)

Next to your name is a number. That is how far away from the #1 spot you are. Take that number and subtract 2,000 to find out how far you are from the top 2,000.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyGoBadukWeiqi View Post
    Next to your name is a number. That is how far away from the #1 spot you are. Take that number and subtract 2,000 to find out how far you are from the top 2,000.

oh , ok ty ..

+ Reply to Thread