+ Reply to Thread

Thread: high ping

high ping

high RTT and WorldRTT have recently wrecked some havoc on club or adventure worlds.. a bad time to test moonlight bulbs when the world rubber bands you back 4 times to about the same spot and world changes timeout. Only just started happening this last half hr.. in my club while doing an unboxing. Then noticed it in some hubs and adventure worlds.

While I was lagging around looking for moonlight bulbs.. I was wondering why ore was spawning so deep in the ground when Forbidden Spires doesn't have a cave system?

This is regular situation even for live. Why to expect PTS (where export still isn't working) should be better?
    Free Class Coin for Mastery Below 20 - Refer-A-Friend Code

My Live experience hasn't been 'it's like the start of a dungeon challenge, but in /who you're alone on this newly generated map' (held in place by unloaded chunks for several seconds). Last week I've heard complaints but thought they were EU gateway-only problems.

Eventually it let up a little for 'it's like water u9 after most ppl left' (the chunks ahead load a little faster when you approach but still aren't loading properly).

idling in club waiting for reset.. rando 400~600 RTT spikes, worldrtt jumps to over 1k at times, atleast it isn't 22K rtt and 40K wrtt when it was really bad. NA? 150rtt/140wrtt.. no spikes

I haven't done a dungeon challenge on purpose in sooo long, easily a year, don't miss that lag-fest.

+ Reply to Thread