+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Didn't receive any weekly rewards and i lost 2 cornerstones!!!

The tickets were marked as "solved" without them actually solving my issues, I don't get it.

You asked for the numbers just so you could close the tickets and... that's it...?

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hello Maglama and Moondark,

Please send me your tickets number and I'll check for you.
    Thanks for checking for us! The outstanding ticket numbers are for the leaderboard rewards. Submitted a ticket (1212387) last night that was marked solved with no comment, and no resolution. Submitted a follow-up ticket (1212492) copying the previous ticket, and it was also closed in the same fashion.

The answers I get from the support agents are ridiculous, they say as if I want something I don't have the right to, like the geode rank colored name for example, but the fact is I'm rank 509, it's so obvious that it's ******ed... The responses are so absurd, it's like I'm talking to people who can't read simple words.

The ticket number is 1211785, check this out and see it for yourself, I'm getting sick of this ****...

I really hope Customer Support can be more smarter especially when a Trovian sent so much details including the right screenshots and very very detailed explanation. Do not fully rely on the log to determine. If they got the player IGN, they should had track the player details and figured their Geode Mastery right away. If it is 100, or even just 50+, for sure already been in top 2k Geode MR ranking.

I just find this sound rediculous. I have use Customer Support to report BR bug, it turns out okay. But when he described this situation in club chat, I really feel speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by PichuYang View Post
    I really hope Customer Support can be more smarter especially when a Trovian sent so much details including the right screenshots and very very detailed explanation. Do not fully rely on the log to determine. If they got the player IGN, they should had track the player details and figured their Geode Mastery right away. If it is 100, or even just 50+, for sure already been in top 2k Geode MR ranking.

I just find this sound rediculous. I have use Customer Support to report BR bug, it turns out okay. But when he described this situation in club chat, I really feel speechless.
    I know right, the way the staff works is really inefficient, they failed with us several times and it's like we're screaming alone in a dark room of concrete walls and no windows nor doors for anyone to help us or even hear our complaints... I haven't even received my daily dragonites and there are no guarantees that I'll ever receive another weekly contest reward since my account seems buggy as hell, if you think about it, what's the chance of the same player loosing 2 cornerstones and not receiving daily/weekly contest rewards? It's obvious that there's something really damn wrong with my account...

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #16
    Hey Moondark,

I answered you in private

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    Hello Moondark,

I answered you in private message.

+ Reply to Thread