+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geode Cave Eggs not always registering

Geode Cave Eggs not always registering

I went into Moonglow Grotto and got to Tier 5. 1st lair was a crystal lair. Egg was on the middle plant thing. Grabbed egg, not mentioned on bottom right of screen. I checked inventory...not there.

Second and third lairs were plant lairs. Grabbed those eggs and they counted.

fourth lair was I think a ore lair. that egg counted.

5th lair was a plant lair. Grabbed egg and it did NOT count.

6th and final lair before I quit out of anger was another crystal lair. The egg was stuck in the middle of the middle column (which is BS as I had to lasermancy for a good minute to get it) and when I grabbed it, it did NOT count.

Each one that did not count I heard the ding and the egg disappeared, but did not count in my inventory.

Yeah it's done this since day one of Geode Caves. I always wait a few seconds after "picking up" an egg to make sure I actually have it, if not it will re-appear and then I'll try again. It's dumb.

Oh man lol. I never waited. I will try that next time. Never had this happen to me tbh.

Thank you for letting me know.

I always watch the screen and if it says I got a bronze egg then I move on. If not then I wait for it to reappear. I've also noticed that if it spawns inside blocks then its more likely to have to be reacquired, so I will zap away the blocks first. I've had nearly 100% success since doing this.

+ Reply to Thread