+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Portals have their own biome image

Lightbulb Suggestion: Portals have their own biome image

Hello everyone, this is my suggestion for the game, it's about the portals and how they look like.

While modding the portals I've found a wall, I was adding pictures for the respective portal's biome, for example: the novice portal I've added a highlands picture (pictures and gifs below), I was unable to finish my mod because the uber-1 to uber-9 portals use the same .pkfx file (item_adventureportal_portal_14.pkfx to be more precisely), I've tried everything to get around that and add the pictures, even tried the item_portallabel_adventure_generic.pkfx with no sucess, it would be very nice to have each uber splited into different files, so I can finish adding the pictures.

Also, the portals crafted during the alpha/beta version of the game have another problem, they change the vfx but at the same time maintains the old vfx, thus duplicating the vfx.

This is how the mod looks like for now, left to right:

Master Portal, Elite Portal, Adept Portal, Novice Portal and Hub Portal.
    Before

After

Uber-9 to Uber-1 Portals.
    Before

After

Mystery Portal U9, Everdark U9 and Everdark U8.
    Before

After
    TAKE A LOOK AT MY MODS

These look great, and I think the visuals are way better than what we currently have for portals. I'd love to see be the standard.

Added a before and after
    TAKE A LOOK AT MY MODS

This would be a nice addition to have as a part of the game already. It's not really required but I don't see the harm in it for those who just want the game to have those "little things" that add up to be quite nice to have in the game. Guess I'll take a crack at this mod myself if or when it's ever made available.
    IGN: Hyperiem | Main Class: Vanguardian - Power Rank: 30.8K | Total Mastery: +430 | Total Hours: +1200

R.A.F: Just heard about TROVE and want to jump in? Use this link, create your character, and battle on! https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf
    Total Referrals: 0

This is a great idea and one that I thought of myself when I first started playing. Makes sense to have it. Hope the devs are listening and they add it.

Even though portals are history and decoration since the Atlas was added to the game, those are nice.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

+ Reply to Thread