+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Questions for Devs.

Questions for Devs.

Hello there.

I have few questions about new Gardening update, I hope we will get some answers.

1)

a) How rare are they? Example: Same drop chance as Cryptocurrency Coins etc.
    b) Do Grass, Vegetables and Alchemy Plants have the same drop chance of Bobble Pods?

2) Why does this item even exist?

3)

Can we get some explanation? What's the number? It's a club world limit for how many plants can be placed or a personal player limit? Do decorations counts to the limit?

Thanks.

I also have a question. After putting hours into PTS trying to learn the in and outs of the update, I have ran into one thing that frustrates me. I spend not that much time placing all my plants and vegetables, but I have to click 'E' on everyone single plant to harvest them. Sometimes I would have hundreds and it takes me way long to click 'E' on every single one. Knowing I will have to do this on LIVE scares the heck out of me and I was wondering...

Could you please make an option to HOLD 'E' to pick up surrounding harvested plants?
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for flux, I can tell you I don't do hand outs. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that can solo Ultra Daughter of the Moon and make me a nightmare for someone like you.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hello Tortorion and Equinoxide,

I will ask for more information and will come back to you with answers as soon as possible.

Thanks Equinoxide for your feedback, will write it down and send it to our dev team.

Can not find any of the new packs/items in the store.
    Free Class Coin for Mastery Below 20 - Refer-A-Friend Code

Quote Originally Posted by whoops View Post
    Can not find any of the new packs/items in the store.
    Same -- would like to test the tractors.

On PTS go to the building that has the portals pick a club world-enter-bring up store packs show up however if i recall right you won't be able to purchase them as usually real money packs are "locked" . The tractors should be available in one of the other tabs either style or more just check the tabs to see.
    Under Mastery rank 20 use this referral code for free class coin
    Referral code : YYJENTHP7JY22NQGKTFJ
    Direct link to RAF https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Quote Originally Posted by rumbutter View Post
    On PTS go to the building that has the portals pick a club world-enter-bring up store packs show up however if i recall right you won't be able to purchase them as usually real money packs are "locked" . The tractors should be available in one of the other tabs either style or more just check the tabs to see.
    I'm not sure if it was this or the latest patch, but was able to get the tractors to show up in the styles tab (they weren't showing there before for me).

Quote Originally Posted by Tortorion View Post
    Hello there.
    3)

Can we get some explanation? What's the number? It's a club world limit for how many plants can be placed or a personal player limit?
    Same questions and what about CS?

1) Can you please give us convenient way to remove plant remains?
    Mounts like Land Scaper 8000 or Bull Dozer do not remove those blocks.
    3.jpg

2) Would be nice to have food buff indication

+ Reply to Thread