+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rare companion unlocker

Rare companion unlocker

Please could we have some sort of rare companion unlocker? Geode is almost 11 months old now and after countless eggs I'm still missing one rare, with no guarantee I'll ever get it.

Myself and others said from day one that the way you get companions was totally broken as you could play forever and never get all of them, and now that's really starting to show. That's 50 Trove mastery and 250 Geode master I may never get and as an endgame player it's starting to get very frustrating that I am being held back simply due to bad rng and bad design on your part.

Same.

I've been missing just 1 rare since months, keeping me away from #1 on PR / T.MR / G.MR , so fun!!

I don't even bother with geode, it's pure pointless to even try for that stupid rare chance to get the last companion.
    And anyway, most people got their rares when we could buy unlmited golden eggs from Luxion. I unfortunately wasn't that lucky.

IGN : Autumn| Leader of Laezaria

x chance on coddled species to get species specific egg, 1% chance for that rare result from said egg, is what I gather from the new PTS notes.
    The critters of geode's caves have become more generous. When you assist them they have a small chance to provide an egg that can be hatched into their family of pets. For example, assisting jelotl may provide you with a Tame Jelotl Egg.

it would help if lodestars tacked on a major percentage increase to roll as a rare, as they are now it's a rounding error if it exists at all.

Same here lol

I actually thought I am the only one with this kind of issue, like I hatched 500+ eggs in these few months, still nothing, still missing that 1 rare companion ...
    FuZe QuvikSkoaper. #1 World best 360 ns tricks mordor

Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    Please could we have some sort of rare companion unlocker? Geode is almost 11 months old now and after countless eggs I'm still missing one rare, with no guarantee I'll ever get it.

Myself and others said from day one that the way you get companions was totally broken as you could play forever and never get all of them, and now that's really starting to show. That's 50 Trove mastery and 250 Geode master I may never get and as an endgame player it's starting to get very frustrating that I am being held back simply due to bad rng and bad design on your part.
    Great idea. I don't count the bronze eggs, but I have opened a couple of thousand eggs as a low end estimate. Am at 7 of 8 so an effigy would be pretty nice.

I like this idea, I'm missing 4 items in the game.
    2/4 are rare allys...
    I tried 32 golden eggs...all the silver ones from that event and ..... bronze.
    I put 200.00 into dragon coins when lux had golden eggs. I made a choice to move on till there is a 100 percent chance, I have 50 rare ally....but I'm 6/8..
    I get rng but this feels very unfair as I've tired every option minus farming 10000 bronze..

+ Reply to Thread