EDIT: updated 7/14/19

ALLIES:
    Minerbot Qubesly
    Angry Poop
    Hungry Hydrakken Hatchling

MOUNTS:
    Magic Trove Carpet
    Radiant Butterfly

I believe most of these, if not all of them, are non-tradable. It if they are not tradable, it would be nice to see them available in the game.

If you have any of these items, and are willing to sell them, please send me a message.

PSN: TheCrawlingKhaos

The Headcrab and Crowbar are impossible to obtain on consoles. It was a PC exclusive incentive to download STEAM. The code was then copy pasted to consoles. That said, the Anubian Assassin Bow and Spear are the only two non-promo items I need for total mastery.

Oh, thank you. I wasn't sure what all was PC exclusive and what wasn't.

I'm sure you will be able to get those two styles you are missing from the Luxion Style Stashes during this event. Maybe it will even unlock the PC exclusive ones since the code is there on consoles.

Wish I could, but they are listed under 'costumes', not one of the 4 options from Luxion...

Ah, that sucks. That is quite odd that they got placed in that category too.

Edit: completed

Sebastian in Luxion table this week. Send me a friend request on ps4.

MOUNTS:
    Roller Caterpoler,
    Magic Trove Carpet

I'd like to see these added to lux.

Looks like most of your other needs are old event items from a few different methods.
    These and all past event it's should be added to the store via a p2w cashe all old styles are available in.
    Your out of luck on most of these I would think till the devs get enough complaints from end game people looking to finish up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    MOUNTS:
    Looks like most of your other needs are old event items from a few different methods.
    These and all past event it's should be added to the store via a p2w cashe all old styles are available in.
    Your out of luck on most of these I would think till the devs get enough complaints from end game people looking to finish up.
    The new Luxion's Style Stash unlocks old event styles, so this would be unnecessary as it has already been addressed. I just hope that we will see these new Luxion's Style Stashes again in the near future, as well as fairly frequently, so that old styles may be fully addressed not only for us endgame players but for new players as well who will need the old styles too.

I updated the list. Also, does anyone know what is up with the mounts that now show up under the chaotic menu that can not be crafted? They appeared after the Going Green update. Are they future chaos chest featured items that were made visible by mistake?

+ Reply to Thread