+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: (COMPLETE) Trove PC Downtime - May 2 - 9:30 AM PDT / 16:30 UTC

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

(COMPLETE) Trove PC Downtime - May 2 - 9:30 AM PDT / 16:30 UTC

Hi all,

We're bringing the PC version of Trove offline at 9:30 AM PDT today, May 2, 2019 (Buddy Link)
    This change allocates more European server resources to reduce network latency.

Scheduled downtime is 2 hours, though this should take less time. We will update this thread once the work is complete.

Update (10:35 AM PT): Servers are Unlocked.

Thanks!

Hopefully these "Server Resources" helps the lag issue. I'd happily wait longer if it did.

Really MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is this Maintenance

What will be the compensation if there will be one

For real another Downtime? there was one already on 30.4 .-. it's only 2 days at most and now again .-.
    Can you just plan it on some day and bring it down for full day and fix all things you need? not just turning it off 2 times in just span of 2 days.
    Also why there's no compensation for the last downtime? .-.
    Like this you will just kill community.

Stop complaining lol it's really annoying, they are obviously trying their best, people would complain if they didn't try, just let them do what has to be done, if you don't like it go play something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Downing View Post
    Stop complaining lol it's really annoying, they are obviously trying their best, people would complain if they didn't try, just let them do what has to be done, if you don't like it go play something else.
    This is business, not charity / community driven servers. If we get sick, they would not send us flowers and medicine, so why should we happily say "they are trying their best"? It does not matter if they are trying their best if there are no results, as it has been until now, in the same way they won't give us items for "trying our best", we have to grind or pay.

I'm not here just to complain, in fact, a lot of stuff is pretty good to pay for, like Patron and Vanguardian Super Pack. But they never made so we feel like part of the game development aside from throwing some credits at content creators, so I never felt and will never feel the need to treat them with more than professional politeness.

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdMoonKing View Post
    Can you just plan it on some day and bring it down for full day and fix all things you need?
    Hi ColdMoonKing

I completely agree with you - if the tasks could be done in parallel we would absolutely stop the environment and do them all at once. Sadly, this isn't the case - some of the tasks we are doing now are spread out over days, or we need to respond based on new information we learned. It certainly wouldn't make sense to keep the environment down for days when it dosen't need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Epoch86 View Post
    Hopefully these "Server Resources" helps the lag issue. I'd happily wait longer if it did.
    Hi Epoch86

Yea, this work should reduce the latency players are experiencing on EU PC servers.

--Phantasie

I want a ****ing Compensation Maybe 2 hours Of farming worth of flux ???

:)

+ Reply to Thread