+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Console Patch - May 6 - PS4: 9 AM PDT (4 PM UTC) XB1: 3:00 PM PT (22:00 UTC)

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Console Patch - May 6 - PS4: 9 AM PDT (4 PM UTC) XB1: 3:00 PM PT (22:00 UTC)

Hey everybody,

We're bringing Trove for Xbox One and PS4 (EU and NA) offline on Monday, May 6 at 9 AM PDT (4 PM UTC) for a patch. Here you can find the patchnotes!

Downtime will last approximately 3 hours.

Update (1:55 PM PT): The XB1 update will take place at 3:00 PM PT (22:00 UTC). I apologize for the shorter notice, we need to get this out in time for the May event, otherwise the event will be delayed a week.
    -- Phantasie

Update (4:15 PM PT): The XB1 update/event had to be delayed a week. We will post more details once we can get the update out.
    -- Phantasie

Thanks
    Community Manager, Trove

Read our new forum standards before posting, please. |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Instagram ,Facebook and Twitter!

While I appreciate the patch, RIP Shadow Tower evening for EU players! You couldn't have picked a worst time and it could cause a lot of issues if the down time gets extended as many casual players who really need the extra lunar souls could miss out.

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    While I appreciate the patch, RIP Shadow Tower evening for EU players! You couldn't have picked a worst time and it could cause a lot of issues if the down time gets extended as many casual players who really need the extra lunar souls could miss out.
    Hi Brayer

In this case we need to release the patch to all regions at once, so sadly someone is going to be impacted. The reasoning for choosing 9AM PT for this patch was that there are a few new/unique things on the console side with how our external partner rolls out patches, so it was scheduled during their business hours should something unexpected arise. We also need to get the patch out soon as upcoming events depend on it.

I agree though, I'm sorry that its not ideal from an EU standpoint.

--Phantasie

Everyday is a bonus of some sort. All are important to some more than others (gem day and dragon day are huge for me). It is really nice to see It posted well in advance. Thank you.

Some of these patches are from the Bomber Royale season 2 update. Is this coming out for us or is this another waste of the monthly console patch for May?

Can we have at least trophies drop for Geode Topside and the cave flowers reduced damage/fire rate?

Why not just give us the whole patch? PC has been playing it for over a month and surely testing has to be done thoroughly enough already.

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hey everyone,

PS4 deploy is complete, unlocked and we are back online.

Did you guys just drop the Xbox patch? Got kicked from the game approx 10 mins ago and then saw Trove needed an update and now can't connect to Auth Server

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    Did you guys just drop the Xbox patch? Got kicked from the game approx 10 mins ago and then saw Trove needed an update and now can't connect to Auth Server
    Hi Brayer

As of 1:29 PM PT we have not. Though I hope to deploy it shortly.

Could you tell me the version number on the main menu? Is it 1.0.3.7 or 1.0.3.8?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post
    Hi Brayer

As of 1:29 PM PT we have not. Though I hope to deploy it shortly.

Could you tell me the version number on the main menu? Is it 1.0.3.7 or 1.0.3.8?

Thanks
    Sorry for the delay, the version number is 1.0.3.8

+ Reply to Thread