+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: (COMPLETE) Trove PC Downtime - May 2 - 9:30 AM PDT / 16:30 UTC

Quote Originally Posted by ColdMoonKing View Post
    For real another Downtime? there was one already on 30.4 .-. it's only 2 days at most and now again .-.
    Can you just plan it on some day and bring it down for full day and fix all things you need? not just turning it off 2 times in just span of 2 days.
    Also why there's no compensation for the last downtime? .-.
    Like this you will just kill community.
    if they do so, and it doesn't work, ... it means they wouldn't know which part goes wrong and it would take more and more time to check them one by one and finally they will do them one by one as they do right now.
    And if they bring trove down for a day, .. i would be very upset losing my 300 days daily streak connection

Quote Originally Posted by TorakWolf View Post
    This is business, not charity / community driven servers. If we get sick, they would not send us flowers and medicine, so why should we happily say "they are trying their best"? It does not matter if they are trying their best if there are no results, as it has been until now, in the same way they won't give us items for "trying our best", we have to grind or pay.

I'm not here just to complain, in fact, a lot of stuff is pretty good to pay for, like Patron and Vanguardian Super Pack. But they never made so we feel like part of the game development aside from throwing some credits at content creators, so I never felt and will never feel the need to treat them with more than professional politeness.
    agreed With your comment

my geme server is ofline

my game says your ofline if ı dpnt play game plz help me.

Is typical server load being taken into account when planning downtime? It would be great to see planned downtime during the least populated hours to ensure the least disruption possible

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasie View Post

Yea, this work should reduce the latency players are experiencing on EU PC servers.

--Phantasie

So this isn't going to help NA PC Servers? I'm not sure how bad the EU PC Servers are with lag, but there's a ton of lag on NA PC Servers. Are there any plans to update the resources for NA PC Servers also?

Nothing happens but I do not want trove to die I love this game
    good luck with this maintenance

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    Hi Everyone

The PC servers are unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by ARCH4NG3L View Post
    Is typical server load being taken into account when planning downtime? It would be great to see planned downtime during the least populated hours to ensure the least disruption possible
    Yes, it is. I posted some details about this very question yesterday: here

@Epoch86

In this case, no, its specific to EU. That dosent mean we aren't working/going to work on US, though.

--Phantasie

Gostaria de saber , se tem algum horário especifico para que volte a ficar aberto?

+ Reply to Thread