+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Season 2

Season 2

What's the hold up on releasing season 2 or whens the release date?

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Bomber Royal season 2 is being worked on right now by the dev team for consoles and we would like to release it in the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Bomber Royal season 2 is being worked on right now by the dev team for consoles and we would like to release it in the next few months.

Next few months? This was ready for console 6 months ago? I don't understand what you guys are possibly working on based on the PC stability.

I'll be walking away from trove now.
    1. There is no clear future or reason to keep spending money or time on trove.
    2. I don't think you guys understand a RPG/MORPG at all or its player base.

Thanks for the good times.
    Everyone who knows who I am, I will be walking away from Trove as its finished as a game clearly.

I find the next few months hard to believe.

As there are things in the "mastery" list that suggest BR2 is already in the game just not "activated"

With how things are the way I see it.
    Should get BR 2 about end of June. (So the kids have something to play all summer)

Then Gardening 2.0 give or take around Christmas with more "Cash" shop mastery exclusives.

Then sometime in 2020 we get Geode phase 3. (If there is even any)

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    I find the next few months hard to believe.

As there are things in the "mastery" list that suggest BR2 is already in the game just not "activated"

With how things are the way I see it.
    Should get BR 2 about end of June. (So the kids have something to play all summer)

Then Gardening 2.0 give or take around Christmas with more "Cash" shop mastery exclusives.

Then sometime in 2020 we get Geode phase 3. (If there is even any)
    34k PR 73x mastery = You won for the 1st time in morg history a online rpg. GG all.
    I'm still wrapping my head around after 900 days that I am walking away and looking for a new game.
    0 faith in the game or this development strategy.
    We gave them plenty of time and it turns out to be a great milking.

Next few months LOL

I'm thinking of purchasing something from the store to support this game. I hope to make a decision in the next few years.

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hey again,

Many things are still in the pipe plan including Bomber Royale Season 2, please understand that while this event is one of our priority, we also have other priorities that are in the process right now.
    Our dev team is doing its best to please everyone but they are still human and can not work 24/7. Everyone needs a sleep time!

I'll make sure to include this concern in our next weekly report.

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hey again,

Many things are still in the pipe plan including Bomber Royale Season 2, please understand that while this event is one of our priority, we also have other priorities that are in the process right now.
    Our dev team is doing its best to please everyone but they are still human and can not work 24/7. Everyone needs a sleep time!

I'll make sure to include this concern in our next weekly report.
    You claim to be new 6 months in still, I'll give you credit for starting to respond to subjects.

What are you working on? this is the issue.
    We all think your not working on anything and your milking old content out.
    True development is not hidden and is bragged about.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonOfValhalla View Post
    You claim to be new 6 months in still, I'll give you credit for starting to respond to subjects.

What are you working on? this is the issue.
    We all think your not working on anything and your milking old content out.
    True development is not hidden and is bragged about.

"rumor" is that they are trying to "improve" PC issues (Network side).

While maybe it's being drawn out to where Gardening 2.0 and BR S2 will come out together. (That's my opinion)

But I would like to see more involvement in the community for one.
    No more "Weekly" livestreams to ask questions or even see what is working on or even engaging in the community.

What a joke are you bloody serious is your company brain dead? TRION released the same content for all 3 platforms the same day and becuase some backdoor deal with mircosoft you wanna screw over us ps4 players love the game not the gamigo attitude bring trove to its glory not the bs you keep trying to spoon feed us, how about you quit trying to do other stuff and give us our freaking content pc players can goto hell i dont care ps4 should have had season 2 ages ago total content block why would people on ps4 spend money on this messed up game company named gamigo

+ Reply to Thread