+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zombieslayer72m View Post
    What a joke are you bloody serious is your company brain dead? TRION released the same content for all 3 platforms the same day and becuase some backdoor deal with mircosoft you wanna screw over us ps4 players love the game not the gamigo attitude bring trove to its glory not the bs you keep trying to spoon feed us, how about you quit trying to do other stuff and give us our freaking content pc players can goto hell i dont care ps4 should have had season 2 ages ago total content block why would people on ps4 spend money on this messed up game company named gamigo
    Let's say you had 20 people in a room working 8 hours a day for 5 months.
    With over head you have spent 500k for these people/game.

They manage 0 new content and have 0 plans for the time you spend another 500k to drop new content.
    New content equals profit.
    There is 0 new content coming for trove based on everything we know for at least a year.
    Gardening 2 will end trove if released b4 a real update.

0 faith in future of trove. 0

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hey again,

Many things are still in the pipe plan including Bomber Royale Season 2, please understand that while this event is one of our priority, we also have other priorities that are in the process right now.
    Our dev team is doing its best to please everyone but they are still human and can not work 24/7. Everyone needs a sleep time!

I'll make sure to include this concern in our next weekly report.
    Weekly report? Hmm... To me this is cause for concern. I work professionally in the development industry designing simulation engines and coding out cloud infrastructure. My team meets every morning at 9:00 am for a quick 10-20 minute standup. I believe this leads to greater communication and because we are able to speak in an open environment more frequently, we can mitigate issues and concerns more effectively and timely.

I have been working here for 4 years and in this time my team has grown thoughts into multi-million dollar products (technology side) by implementing agile and scrum.

Our build infrastructure and products are all client facing and I (personally) make 3 (average) daily updates (code pushes) without any downtime for the client that go straight to master and to deployment. I think if you guys adopted an infrastructure that is testable, maintainable, and scalable it would make updates much much easier and more pleasant for the consumers (us gamers).

Ditch updates that come out every 6-12 months. Work towards a seamless architecture. Constant improvements and updates will keep us around.

As a week 1 ps4 player (dec 16th, 2016) who has been a pinnacle in keeping players in-game through leading one of the top clubs in the game (Ashes to Obelisks) I believe that if we all got into a room and discussed the game then you guys would come away with new insights and ultimately help the development of Trove. Yes, I'm great at run-on sentences :P

I sincerely love this game and the community. I don't think you guys are doing us justice by being quiet though. I have a very educated guess on community moral and I don't believe the community is going to stick around and continue spending money for a "few more months" at this rate.

If you guys keep any sort of metrics (which you should!!!!) then you know you're in trouble.

Feel free to contact me via email, you have my information.

Now there is a "patch"

That doesn't include BR S2.

But it has "preparing updated events"
    Yet we can't get Season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    Now there is a "patch"

That doesn't include BR S2.

But it has "preparing updated events"
    Yet we can't get Season 2.
    Ban over... 13th if your counting...
    I really don't like that we don't have the next year of updates laid out for us.
    You are not listening to us.
    Only reason I can think of that you are not giving us the truth is you know doing so will make people quit.

Your silence speaks.
    Your pathetic I'm new 6 month in to the buy out let's us know you've spent little time on trove as part of your work day.

What level and Pr is your free to play on ps4?

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Ban over... 13th if your counting...
    I really don't like that we don't have the next year of updates laid out for us.
    You are not listening to us.
    Only reason I can think of that you are not giving us the truth is you know doing so will make people quit.

Your silence speaks.
    Your pathetic I'm new 6 month in to the buy out let's us know you've spent little time on trove as part of your work day.

What level and Pr is your free to play on ps4?
    WB boss. I know the feeling.Notice the name. M.
    I would say not 1 dev that currently is working on the game plays on the ps4.

yes I saw. I agree that these guys do not understand ps4 very little.
    geode topside was not a update, it was reskinned and renamed items.
    I personally think the team running trove are turning a diamond to coal.

give me 20 coders 5 graphic designers and 6 months, I'll re skin 2 mounts and be further ahead then these guys by 1 mount..

Looking 4 one time console to PC transfer please.

Looks like you're leaving the console version to die out.

Hello, could you please reply to a private message?

Well this is just even better.
    Now we're going to be 2 updates behind.

As PC now has update for Gardening 2.0 on Tuesday.
    For kicks I checked. It took them 64 days from Bomber Season 2 to Gardening 2.0
    It also took them 99 days for U10 release to Bomber Season 2.

It's been 109 days since U10 has been released on consoles, and counting till Bomber 2.

So we know who is the favorite here.
    We want answers.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    Well this is just even better.
    Now we're going to be 2 updates behind.

As PC now has update for Gardening 2.0 on Tuesday.
    For kicks I checked. It took them 64 days from Bomber Season 2 to Gardening 2.0
    It also took them 99 days for U10 release to Bomber Season 2.

It's been 109 days since U10 has been released on consoles, and counting till Bomber 2.

So we know who is the favorite here.
    We want answers.
    I noticed this too. They give absolutely zero information for console. Even if they plan to keep supporting console they’ll drive everyone away this lack of communication and lack of updates. This is also why I won’t spend any more money in this game. The double credit sale feels like a scam and they’re planning to **** down the servers soon and just milking as much money as they can. I don’t know if that’s true but that’s what it feels like because of how secretive and slow they are.

+ Reply to Thread