+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion/Gamingo

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    6

    Trion/Gamingo

    When will you guys wake up? The game is falling apart and y'all don't seem to care at all. Where is all the updates that we ask for and want? Where is the SH buff that we asked for? Why is Chloromancer still **** even with class gem? Why does Tomb Raiser still feel slow and useless? How come y'all are still adding useless updates that we didn't ask for? There has been more updates to the cash shop than the entire game itself. You keep throwing more shop items at us expecting us to throw more money at y'all. We are gamers not customers. We want to be treated as gamers and not as customers. What has happened to the old Trion Worlds where they created a fun game called Trove? Why has a new company under the same name come and ruined the game? We want the old Trove back and not a cash grab Los Vegas casino. We are Trovian's and not customers. Hope you will listen and wake the **** up.

  2. #2
    Senior Member VoltStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bunneria
    Posts
    689
    Gamigo bought out Trion to milk whats left of the games then drop them. Its happened before with other games / companies. Them going almost totally radio silence is pretty telling that they dont care anymore.



    Remember under Trion, almost all posts on the forums that needed it got a response from at least Fasti? Now look at the forums. None of the recent posts have engagement, the two that do are a month old, back when Fasti was still here.



    Also, one thing you said: "We want to be treated as gamers and not as customers." realistically we're both. Gamigo (formerly Trion) is providing a free service that you CAN pay into. To this day its still not mandatory, but as of late it feels like we are looked at as just customers and not people that are using their product.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool



  3. #3
    Senior Member Ghia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    NOT the queue!
    Posts
    1,015
    Trove doesn't seem to be in development any longer. I believe the small dev team Gamigo kept on is only to hold Trove in maintenance mode and as VoltStar mentioned "milk what's left of the game". As such, i wouldn't put even 1 cent into this game any longer.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    6
    From what I know, Gamingo is now the publisher of Trion Worlds and Trion still has developers working on the game. For example, when Activision bought out Blizzard, Activision became the publishers while Blizzard still works on the game. Think the same way works if one goes bankrupt and gets bought.

  5. #5
    Senior Member VoltStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bunneria
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooops View Post
    From what I know, Gamingo is now the publisher of Trion Worlds and Trion still has developers working on the game. For example, when Activision bought out Blizzard, Activision became the publishers while Blizzard still works on the game. Think the same way works if one goes bankrupt and gets bought.

    That may be true, but after Gamigo bought out Trion, Trion's staff went from I believe 200 to 25. Just enough to keep the games in maintenance mode.

    someone correct me if Im wrong, but I believe those are the numbers.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool



  6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Manager gedc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    177
    Hello there,

    Rest assured that we are committed to the future of Trove. As a community manager, it is my job to build and maintain the bridge between you and our development team in order to ensure that the future of this game speaks to the wishes of the community.

    Trooops, thank you for letting me know that you are not happy with us adding a lot of items to the shop. Because I am new to Trove, I am still getting familiar with the game and what the community really wants to see in future updates. You mentioned that the community has been asking for an SH buff, improvements to the Chloromancer, and Tomb Raiser. Can you please link me to relevant forum threads where this is being discussed so I can learn more about these requests? Since I am new here, these are all new topics to me and I need to investigate them so that I can pass it on to the development team.

    Please understand that if you give me constructive feedback, we can make future Trove updates more meaningful to the community. I look forward to learning more about the needs of the community and delivering it to the development team.

  7. #7
    Senior Member VoltStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bunneria
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hello there,

    Rest assured that we are committed to the future of Trove. As a community manager, it is my job to build and maintain the bridge between you and our development team in order to ensure that the future of this game speaks to the wishes of the community.

    Trooops, thank you for letting me know that you are not happy with us adding a lot of items to the shop. Because I am new to Trove, I am still getting familiar with the game and what the community really wants to see in future updates. You mentioned that the community has been asking for an SH buff, improvements to the Chloromancer, and Tomb Raiser. Can you please link me to relevant forum threads where this is being discussed so I can learn more about these requests? Since I am new here, these are all new topics to me and I need to investigate them so that I can pass it on to the development team.

    Please understand that if you give me constructive feedback, we can make future Trove updates more meaningful to the community. I look forward to learning more about the needs of the community and delivering it to the development team.

    Do people actually want a SH buff? I mean its one of the most OP monster classes. If anything focus on some of the less played classes first (like Knight, Dino Tamer, Pirate Captain, and Necromancer). But realistically all the classes are at least viable enough to clear all the game's content. I think before any class gets buffed to be more monstrous we need content that actually challenges us. And I mean real, actual challenges, not timegates or hellish RNG.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool



  8. #8

  9. #9
    Senior Member kaizer killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Forum Simulator
    Posts
    992
    Please do keep track every one is kind of expecting improvements more on the Tomb raiser class. That's why there's so many post and also during devs streams and maybe even on past threads they have mentioned next class rework is the tomb raiser. Yes eventually shadow hunter might go on list but next anticipated might be chloromancer after tomb raiser given some don't necessary like its out of line again on damage with the main classes in lead of such. That could probably shoot back up if more or all the spinning plants could stack in damage again. Either way most don't like using tomb raiser given how fast minions die late game and then its damage sinks. Note: sometimes giving unwanted updates has caused uproar in threads/videos/streams in the past due to feel like why even try give feedback if it keeps getting ignored and some even drop out from this.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

  10. #10
    Senior Member fruitie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,475
    Quote Originally Posted by VoltStar View Post
    Gamigo bought out Trion to milk whats left of the games then drop them. Its happened before with other games / companies. Them going almost totally radio silence is pretty telling that they dont care anymore.



    Remember under Trion, almost all posts on the forums that needed it got a response from at least Fasti? Now look at the forums. None of the recent posts have engagement, the two that do are a month old, back when Fasti was still here.



    Also, one thing you said: "We want to be treated as gamers and not as customers." realistically we're both. Gamigo (formerly Trion) is providing a free service that you CAN pay into. To this day its still not mandatory, but as of late it feels like we are looked at as just customers and not people that are using their product.
    Lolwut. Pre gamigo we got a load of none answers like "we'll look into it" and "maybe" or "soontm". The majority of what they released since beta has been a disappointment with continued promises that they're looking into the big issues, but never do. Fasti made this a place where only positivity and post where you did a full report as if you worked there but without the pay were classed as constructive, everything else was non constructive or their favourite, "trolling". Actually taking that feedback and improving the game was obviously too difficult. Personally I've given up now, and frankly it's way too long overdue.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts