+ Reply to Thread

Thread: White Screen Can't Join World

White Screen Can't Join World

My account (cmlyons6 psn) isn't working. When i start the application it loads everything, but once the world loads a bit the entire ps4 freezes and the screen goes white. I have already tried the renew release, my internet isn't the issue, and when i made another account the game loads fine. Its just the cmlyons6 psn that is glitched. Anyone have suggestions i had a top 100 candy barb and have been locked out for months.

Quote Originally Posted by lazershark95 View Post
    My account (cmlyons6 psn) isn't working. When i start the application it loads everything, but once the world loads a bit the entire ps4 freezes and the screen goes white. I have already tried the renew release, my internet isn't the issue, and when i made another account the game loads fine. Its just the cmlyons6 psn that is glitched. Anyone have suggestions i had a top 100 candy barb and have been locked out for months.
    This happens a lot. You must have logged out somewhere that caused the glitch. What you need to do is get to the start screen in Trove and then have a friend invite you to the hub. Accept the psn invitation and the game should work. If you don't have friends then join a psn trove community and join someone who is currently playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrawnis View Post
    This happens a lot. You must have logged out somewhere that caused the glitch. What you need to do is get to the start screen in Trove and then have a friend invite you to the hub. Accept the psn invitation and the game should work. If you don't have friends then join a psn trove community and join someone who is currently playing.
    I appreciate the response, but i have no one on my friends list and can't get on to join it

deleted deleted

+ Reply to Thread