+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Streamer Dreams Whats Next For Them will there any more. Yes I will Make them Be Real

Question Streamer Dreams Whats Next For Them will there any more. Yes I will Make them Be Real

Ok, first I am A trove streamer and love all of what we can do to teach and show what we can do with this game. I had many tell the never come back well I fort Why not I just go and find the people that play this game the people who it streams it. the ones who make videos and Help on forms that make this commuty what is and give them there Dream Streamer Dream and that what I been slowly Doing.

This year I Be make so far a total of 15 . Custom made allys for the people in this community from a round world even from china that have done so much from big to small.
    But I also need your help I can only find so many I want to be more than just a fun thing I want as a way to give back to all who help in this community a game that lets us be us from building to pve to well your own way of playings.

I will be to update this list below on everyone so far done.
    Also, I be streaming the make of each one and person it for will be put in any input the want to be.

Also, the end goal is to make this a mod pack that every one can enjoy and maybe if dev would like to be add to the game.

Also from talk to many about this and the all think it be for best if add all them will have no mastery and give no help with your classes these are away to show off your love to your fab and show your support and thanks to the people of this game that have done so much.

At end year when all finished it be put on trovesaurus as a mod pack Stream dream 4 waits better name Community dream.

If you know anyone you think should have one no matter where the are in world or how big the are post below.

[YT] -= Youtube
    [S] = Streamer
    [C] = Community supporter
    other tiles add is more are fort of.

So Far these people have had one made for them
    lordfafy [YT]
    QueenLauralou [S]
    neemon [S]
    suggarrhighh [S]
    thetattooedfox [S]
    WolfBrother13le [C]

All will be made Live at
    https://www.twitch.tv/octarock

I want thank all the trove modes that are supporting me and the streamers that help me start to make a liven from streaming games this my way of give back to you all and the players of this game so thanks hugs octarock. Also, Update Of Clips from when finished be on here https://trovesaurus.com/user=143608/octarock/profile

bump still on hunt for more

bump any one think will be good thanks

+ Reply to Thread