+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Today

Trove Today

From just pure curiosity, simple question here:

How long you guys think they will desperately milk money, from old packs and stuffs, until they officially shut Trove down ?

It's not flustration just over issue that bother us now "leaderboards currently unavailable", not even to mention all other recent problems during years, but fact that since day one, Trove has problem with lag, literally never even tried to be fixed.

I mean it's sad, people that "working" on this game call themselves "developers" and such .... it's just insulting towards other actual "developers" that know their job (not projecting on lag issue only, but simple and other big problems that take forever to be fixed ect ect ...)

Chose EU server *RTT 125*
    Switch to NA server *RTT 125-130*

Here ladies and gentlemens, the Trove "SERVERS" at its finest
    FuZe QuvikSkoaper. #1 World best 360 ns tricks mordor

Quote Originally Posted by xKoLy View Post
    literally never even tried to be fixed.
    Uhhhh, they recently opened the PTS a couple weeks ago for a 24 hour period and gave OP rewards to anyone who logged into the PTS (the rewards were for the PTS and included things like effigies and level 25 class coins). Postcard herself said the PTS opening was for a "stress test" of some kind... hence why they gave all the OP rewards, they wanted as many people on the server as possible. I have reason to believe they are working on it or trying to see what the main issues are at least.

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 730+ | 34,000+ PR Knight & Gunslinger |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut_ View Post
    Uhhhh, they recently opened the PTS a couple weeks ago for a 24 hour period and gave OP rewards to anyone who logged into the PTS (the rewards were for the PTS and included things like effigies and level 25 class coins). Postcard herself said the PTS opening was for a "stress test" of some kind... hence why they gave all the OP rewards, they wanted as many people on the server as possible. I have reason to believe they are working on it or trying to see what the main issues are at least.
    It's been a "top priority" for years... I don't understand how the blatant flaws can remotely be defended against.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    It's been a "top priority" for years... I don't understand how the blatant flaws can remotely be defended against.
    fixing something like lag will be a top priority in almost any online game for it's lifetime, cause it's not a simple thing to fix, and would never be fixed completely.
    people act like developers just know all the answers and make it sound simple "just fix the lag, it's easy!"

Quote Originally Posted by SyntheticToast View Post
    fixing something like lag will be a top priority in almost any online game for it's lifetime, cause it's not a simple thing to fix, and would never be fixed completely.
    people act like developers just know all the answers and make it sound simple "just fix the lag, it's easy!"
    So we need to award companies who's sole aim is to earn profit with participation trophies because coding iz hard? Many games get criticised for their networking, almost none of them are even in the same league as Trove. Even without the terrible network performance, you have terrible client stability on top. Ignoring that, is the content even worth it? u10 being a "whole new experience" that needed over 2 years to come out really isn't all that as unique as they made out and bomber royale has already dwindled and they removed the main part that made it new, duo squads. Somehow finding all of this unacceptable makes us all trolls.

ich finde es schon hart, daß man den server für 4h runterfährt. damit man das problem mit leaderboard hin bekommt.
    nur um dann zu sagen, nö problem konnten wir nicht lösen. haben aber eine temporäre lösung gefunden.
    wow, die hat ein tag funktioniert... *applaus*

ganz ehrlich, bevor was neues kommt, solltet ihr erstmal eure baustellen fertig bekommen.
    innerhalb eines jahres gibt es ja mehr probleme wie vorher... sollte zum denken anregen.

Here is a perfect example of how Trove craps all over their customers. Things have been broken all day and zero communication here on the forums. I'd be embarassed to associate my name with anything remotely to do with Trove these days.

I'm active player since Trove came on steam, pretty much then I already kinda know lag will never be fixed, but still had much love for this game.

It's sad that I'm saying this, but at least when Trion was in charge we were getting content more often, doesn't matter are those just game events (free content), or it was paid content as DLC (purchasable as $$$ or credits) still it was content, that came enough often ... yet today, not only that we lacking content for a months, we even wait for devs to fix basic things for a days ect ect.

Not even to mention, that pretty much all, really end-game players (including me) just storing CC (chaos chests) and many other things, simply cuz I literally have nothing to get from those (no content, just trashy materials, which are not worth opening at all ...), and yeah I can't even sell them, cuz yeah that's what devs decided it will be smart move.

Literally all content we get, is from time to time, on tuesday, some re-edited mount / ally / boat appears, just different colour from previous one.
    Having 4k+ CC's stored (could be easily 10k+ if I didn't opened tons of them, just cuz of pure boredom) is sad.
    So yeah I got those new stuffs in like second, or I can even make those new ones, cuz again I have tons of Chaos Cores as well, 1.5k+ chaos cores sitting around and collectin dust in inventory, guess what again, not tradable, having only 1 use, so for me and many other end-game players they are useless too, cuz y why not, logic.
    FuZe QuvikSkoaper. #1 World best 360 ns tricks mordor

Quote Originally Posted by SyntheticToast View Post
    I'm sorry, I play with around 300 RTT from Malaysia, a country known for lame network services. But I still can play well even in challenge time. The lag usually only happen when a map has more than 20 players+. Otherwise, I can even outspeed other Trovians with my NN. The only thing I can't use well is the Climbing Claw on Adventure World and Geode. But still quite ok in Bomber Rpyale (even can get to top 3 most of the time, srsly).

I'm in a community with other Asian players and most of them can play even quite well, without the desperate complain on lag.

Everytime I saw other Trovians shout "lag lag lag" in-game or forum, I only wondering. Is Western countries have even worse internet services despite their countries being more well developed; or it is just server's fault. Still, despite sometimes Trove being lag at random timing or mass players situation, I don't see a desperate need to complain, tbh.

+ Reply to Thread