+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thought on fixing leaderboards

Thought on fixing leaderboards

1: Set a time for next week to fix the leader board issue.
    2: During the said time think of a plan of attack to fix the issue.
    3: Schedule any of the 10-15 Devs you have left that could help fix the issue to be ready to help during the time the server is down.
    4: Keep the game down until it is fixed. I cant speak for everyone but for me personaly the leader board is a very big part of the game. I really don't have anything else to strive for other then to bring my self up on it. If it is not in the game I feel less and less compelled to even play the game.
    Please fix the leader boards so myself and like minded people to me can enjoy trove again. Thank you for your time.

did they just give up for this?

i want contest rewards

same, i mostly grind this game because of leaderboards.
    almost no reason to play if they are down.

Are there not going to be leaderboard rewards this week? I busted my butt to rank in a lot of them this week...
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

And we do not receive dragonite reward from daily contest....

So, if it is not fixed before monday reset, nobody will receive weekly rewards.

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : Saltwater_sam#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

Quote Originally Posted by _Doudou_ View Post
    And we do not receive dragonite reward from daily contest....

So, if it is not fixed before monday reset, nobody will receive weekly rewards.
    I suspect they'll grant them retroactively once they fix the leaderboards. I seem to recall something similar to this happened back in the early days of the leaderboards (a bunch of people missed out on all or some items from the weekly leaderboards) and they granted everything that had been missed after the next patch.

I don't understand how something that was always working before is suddenly not working anymore. I don't think leaderboards are that complicated, so maybe there was some kind of exploit affecting the leaderboards, but I hope it doesn't cause everyone to lose out on the weekly rewards.
    IGN: Architect
    Referral Code: YNCGF39PMZK2N6HZPJCQ

Quote Originally Posted by Arctech View Post
    I don't understand how something that was always working before is suddenly not working anymore. I don't think leaderboards are that complicated, so maybe there was some kind of exploit affecting the leaderboards, but I hope it doesn't cause everyone to lose out on the weekly rewards.
    They did a server reset and had to revert the server 1 day, that broke the leaderboard. I hoped that the week reset fixed it, but i guess not.

consecutive day's |All classes above 29K pr |Total Mastery 726 |Trove Mastery 626 |Geode Mastery 100

Yea, I'm almost certain the 1 hour or so rollback broke the leaderboards. Now I can see why they were hesitant to do rollbacks in the past.

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 730+ | 34,000+ PR Knight & Gunslinger |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

Shutdown

Shutdown your servers till this is fixed. Simple

+ Reply to Thread