+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: I took a long break from Trove What happen!?!

Exclamation I took a long break from Trove What happen!?!

ok so i took a very very long break an when i go to log into my account threw steam everything is gone... my max characters are reset to lvl one and items,recipes,mounts,dragons are all gone.

what is going on?

Did you maybe have a glyph account as well as your steam account? If not, tech support is your best option.

I'm guessing you used different log in information

Accounts don't get reset that way.

Submit a ticket to have CS try to help you access the other account or find the correct account information

i moved my account to steam when trove came to steam and ive put in a ticket but i haven't got anything back from them :/

the answer is no my IGN is Ms.Nightmare and the last time i logged into that account like turkey day and didnt log into the account until two days ago and now everythign is gone its like i havent even dont anything i see all the stuff i bought like the pack for the characters that came with some costumes but nothing when i go to look to custom the character to those costums i should have the game says i dont have them....

I have the same issue did you get it resolved? Last time I played was a few weeks before they sold the company maybe they didn't get the transfer right....

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hello there,

For this kind of issue you have to send a ticket to our Customer Support: https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us.

A few years ago, there was a situation where the names of very long inactive players were made available again. This might have been account wiping.
    Founder and president of Hell in a cell.

@Amino Not yet they and currently looking into this issue

@BMeister Yes I was on when they did that an i love in every once a month.

@gedc an i have

Quote Originally Posted by BMeister View Post
    A few years ago, there was a situation where the names of very long inactive players were made available again. This might have been account wiping.
    I was only gone for 4 months, They are still looking into mine as well.

+ Reply to Thread