Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PC Downtime - 2:00 PM PST April 18 (21:00 UTC) - Complete

The Entitlement is strong in this thread.

first off possibly. second off people are stirring up a commotion and im sure its harder for the devs to work under pressure. more people complaining more they are bound to not only force the server back open but risk making a mistake

no idea how to reply to a message even tho I clicked the reply button lawl

Unhappy

I want a dragon effigy or a dev dream box :c

💗 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒹 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓇 💗
    ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
    ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐᵗʳᵒᵛᵉˢᵃᵘʳᵘˢᵈᶦˢᶜᵒʳᵈ
    ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ! >ω<
    ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
    IGN Yamper

Quote Originally Posted by NTHolmes View Post
    I love how there is a downtime and immediately people saying they require payment for this downtime. People, you are playing a free to play online game that has been around for four years. The fact it is still around is a good enough gift. Personally, the fact you are asking for a gift means you have no patience and do not understand how intricate computer programming is and that if a single mistyped key goes through it ruins all the work done. So have patience, read a book, go outside, watch tv/youtube, do something but stop complaining
    This is by no means a free online game for those at the top. I've long shelved my expectations for them to adequately invest in IT infrastructure. Gamigo's acquisition hasn't proved to expand stability or content beyond its original roadmap. The fact is it is going to be milked until its not worth hosting and then it will be shutdown. Enjoy it while its here but there isnt much ground to lecture those upset with how they've maintained this game thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by dvngal View Post
    no idea how to reply to a message even tho I clicked the reply button lawl
    Clicking "reply" is to post to the thread itself. Clicking "reply with quote" brings in the persons message. If click and save a bunch you can reply with multiple parts.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Never experienced a downtime thats more than 5 hours long

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniadic View Post
    This is by no means a free online game for those at the top. I've long shelved my expectations for them to adequately invest in IT infrastructure. Gamigo's acquisition hasn't proved to expand stability or content beyond its original roadmap. The fact is it is going to be milked until its not worth hosting and then it will be shutdown. Enjoy it while its here but there isnt much ground to lecture those upset with how they've maintained this game thus far.
    amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by jflame View Post
    Welcome to Trove

Quote Originally Posted by jflame View Post
    Ohhhhh boy. Once upon a time, this was the norm.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

Closed Thread