Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PC Downtime - 2:00 PM PST April 18 (21:00 UTC) - Complete

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

PC Downtime - 2:00 PM PST April 18 (21:00 UTC) - Complete

Update 4:
    Hi all,

The emergency maintenance is now complete, and Trove PC is back online.

On April 18, at approximately 1:35 PM PDT / 8:30 PM UTC, Trove PC experienced a critical outage. Shortly afterwards, we took the servers offline for necessary and immediate emergency repairs.

As a result of these repairs, all player progress on Trove PC has been restored to the last stable point, approximately 12:20 PM PDT / 7:20 PM UTC on April 18.

We have ensured that all purchases between these times have been refunded in full, including in-game Credit and Cubit transactions.

To make of the lost hours of progression and play, we've put together a number of log-in rewards for Trove PC players as a thank you.

The log-in rewards grant the following:
    • 1 Day Patron Pass
    • 6 Lustrous Gem Boxes
    • 3 Empowered Gem Boxes
    • 25 untradeable Chaos Chests
    • 25 Dragon Coins
    • 5 Double Experience Potions

These log-in rewards will be available to all Trove PC players until 4:00 AM PDT / 11:00 AM UTC on April 26th. We appreciate you standing by us while we worked to get the servers back online!

Update 3:
    The team is is still working diligently to bring Trove PC back online.

After assessing the status of the maintenance, as well as its extended nature, we've made the decision to hold off on future updates until we have a concrete ETA.

We want to get the game up and running as much as you do. Thank you so much for your patience, and we'll be back again when there's news to share.

Update 2: Thanks for your continued patience. The team is working hard to get the server back online, but after assessing what needs to be done, we do need to continue the downtime. We expect the next update in about 2 hours from now, 6:15 PM PDT / 1:15 AM UTC.

Update 1: It looks like we need some additional time to complete this maintenance. I'll be back one hour after this post to provide an update, or earlier if I have any new information. Thanks for your patience!

Hi

We're bringing Trove PC offline for some emergency maintenance.

Downtime should be approximately 1 hour, but we will update this thread once its back online

Thanks, and sorry for the abrupt downtime

When you arrive to home and realize the game got "DOWNTIME" <3

^ _ ^

[(I just came to see, what is my timezone)]

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Developers
    Hi all,

It looks like we need some additional time to complete this maintenance. I'll be back one hour after this post to provide an update, or earlier if I have any new information. Thanks for your patience!
    Associate Producer

Typical Trove fix one problem or try to add something and break many other things.

been waiting here for a while almost an hour i really really feel like playing today so please keep us updated i appreciate the hard work everyone<3.

ngl, i was waiting during class thinking about maxing out my lunar lancer, but y'know, server maintenance, sadly I cannot play for another hour or so.

so what was the emergency to take down the server for 2h? or3?

Just got off work to play, but hopefully this fixes the issue with getting constantly disconnected at random times! guess ill go look at mods till its back up.

*comes back to play after years of not playing it*
    *emergency maintenance because they ****ed something up*

"Okay," *leaves*
    Club Owner: Netorian Pirates
    Knight: lvl 20
    Candy barbarian: level 20
    Neon Ninja: level 20
    Dracolyte: level 20
    Pirate Cptn: lvl 20 (main)
    Lunar Lancer: (new main)

DrTygra: Creator of
    /join SA
    /join Mining
    /join Pinata

All i want to do is buy Vangurd ).:

i was coming on trove to get the new class and i get this XD lol oh and (plz bring back old pvp i dont like bomb royal and im not the only one thats for sure just keep both though)

Closed Thread