+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need "Lil Burgie" The Physical ally

Need "Lil Burgie" The Physical ally

Hello and welcome to another request from devs for something great from past.

Please, add "Lil Burgie" the Physical ally from "login reward days" to Luxion.
    the prices in market are none sense. and its been a long time since its been released.

thank you very much for your attention.

It was in Luxion already.
    Back on October 19th-21st of 2018.

They need to put log in mounts/allies that were never on luxion first , looking at you baby dillo

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    It was in Luxion already.
    Back on October 19th-21st of 2018.
    I wasn't playing this game on that time brother, and thank you for report :> but...
    log in items must be added to chaos forge or something, the prices are ridicules at market.

I got you bro

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteflash_92 View Post
    I wasn't playing this game on that time brother, and thank you for report :> but...
    log in items must be added to chaos forge or something, the prices are ridicules at market.
    Msg me in-game and I'll cut you a deal, this item doesn't need to reoccur in luxion as plenty of us have stockpiled dozens of this item for.... ?charitable purposes?

We need login items to finish cycling though. Its literally locking out alot of people from easy mastery lvls at the end-game.

Just saw this right now, but if you're still interested in getting that Lil Burgie Ally, I'm collaborating with Etaew on Trovesaurus to have a contest on getting up to 15 depending on participation! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Just saw this right now, but if you're still interested in getting that Lil Burgie Ally, I'm collaborating with Etaew on Trovesaurus to have a contest on getting up to 15 depending on participation! :-)
    ew etaew
    ew delicious
    ew shilling

Quote Originally Posted by ned View Post
    ew etaew
    ew delicious
    ew shilling
    lol if it makes you feel any better, the collaboration flunked and in the end, I'm just doing a giveaway on my twitter?
    sorry it makes you go ew, but that's one letter off wew! :^)

+ Reply to Thread