+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trove.mp4

Red face Trove.mp4

https://youtu.be/Zyon9wLDLs8

Another week just gone forever. Thank you so much! R E A L L Y

We've been begging for a change for years. It falls on deaf ears. Easy change too, health can't go to health. Would take them 10 seconds to put in the code for that. Maybe when the last player quits they will realize that infuriating your customers is bad game design.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    We've been begging for a change for years. It falls on deaf ears. Easy change too, health can't go to health. Would take them 10 seconds to put in the code for that. Maybe when the last player quits they will realize that infuriating your customers is bad game design.
    They kind of did listen to be fair. Originally you couldn't swap stats so they added it. They also removed HR from the rotation so now you have increased chances of getting the stats you want. 1 in 2 chance is very forgiving for these kind of random generators. They also gave extra lunar souls on monday to help out, though I don't really like the idea of being forced to do it on monday. I do also see how doing dotm for the week for lunar souls and not being able to earn any more for another week is a pain is a valid concern.

I agree that changes have been made, but they are turning a deaf ear to the core problem. This post was made nearly 2 years ago. It was a suggestion to solve the very problem that the video linked above illustrates. That is still a problem 2 years later. If they understood how bad this is it would have been fixed. So no, I do not think they are hearing us on this particular issue.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

This isnt really nothing new. Like, at all. For me, personally, it was just easier to farm / pull better gems that had the stat that I wanted on them. Because the reroll absolutely favors Max HP and Max HP%.

It blows, but thats how Trove works. Even when it was under Trion they didnt want to properly fix it, so I doubt it will ever get changed now.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

I like listening to music while playing but I generally use other media to have it.

They could do the same that Diablo 3 has where you have three choices of the list of possible options.
    Founder and president of Hell in a cell.

+ Reply to Thread