Quote Originally Posted by Diniry View Post
@Ugly - Your view on the future of the game is really pessimist. Well, everybody should have their own opinion, so I'm not going to undermine yours. I just kindly ask you to also let others have their own opinion and just wait for future updates. Maybe you will also be surprised ;) @IIIDarkmasterII - Danke für die netten Worte :) Übrigens - wenn es einen deutschen Discord Server gibt (evtl. ähnlich angelegt wie der von Trovesaurus) wäre ich da sehr interessiert dran auch mal vorbei zu gucken. Zumindest wenn es für euch in Ordnung wäre! @SavageSergal - Thanks for all the suggestions. I won't make any promises yet but we can forward them. I'm just a little confused about the 5th question. You don't need a code to ban people from your Club. Only thing you need is the correct rank (Vice President/President if I'm correct). @Black_Hood - Thank you for the warm welcome :) I'm indeed a little bit nervous sometimes, but this is more because I still need to learn so many things about Trove. I doubt that we won't have a good time together! I will also join BR, so you (maybe :p ) will have the chance to get my trophie too
Jump to post...