+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Does Cornerstone fixing still roll back your account?

Does Cornerstone fixing still roll back your account?

Hey all,
    I got the cornerstone bug today while playing and already submitted a ticket to Trion. I read that they no longer roll back all of your progress, but only your cornerstone now. Am I safe to play or will any progress I made also get rolled back? I just wanted to make sure before I spent any more time in game farming.

Thanks

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey,

When it happen that your Conerstone will show up blank after summoning it, our Customer Support will only rollback your Cornerstone. They won't do a rollback for your character. There are certain cases where a rollback for a character are needed (mainly for other problems than a blank Cornerstone), but our Support won't just rollback your character without any permission from your side.
    Community Manager, Trove

Read our new forum standards before posting, please. |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Instagram ,Facebook and Twitter!

+ Reply to Thread