+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Future of forms

Banned

Future of forms

Fast is gone which I think personally is great for the forums.
    I won't talk bad about him but I'll talk about what I think we were missing here.

The GM here should not be the police of the topics or set the tones of people's thoughts, the gm should let us talk if we are being respectful.
    Trolling and hateful chat of course needs to be addressed but just because 2 people are arguing a subject does not mean the gm should close a topic.

A good gm will also ask us questions and ingage conversation about the game, updates or mechanics.
    example. GM asks. At today's meeting someone brought up dye for dragons to change your mounts colour. What do you guys think of this and do you have thoughts on how to add this to the game? We like the idea but we're not sure if we should invest time to it.

That sets the tone to be productive and engages us in the game, these forums should be your free dev...

Just letting us complain here has made these forums overall negative.
    I'd like to hear more positive things from the top down and get the ball rolling on making this part of trove a more meaningful positive thing.

They don’t seem to care about the future of Trove, why would they care about the forum?

Well I'm not gonna miss some of the passive aggressive "maybe it's your fault not ours" responses we used to get from Fasti, while he tried to avoid answering questions.

What I really miss is the weekly Q&A that we used to have before the livestreams. We at least had a chance to get an actual answer to a question that we had. We have had nothing for at least the last 6 months in that area. We also have not heard about livestreams. Are they dead? or are they going to try and restart them.

As for Fasti, He surprised me the one time in actually giving us an actual real answer when I kept asking about the time that it should take for getting the Lusterous gem boxes. I wont say that I think his leaving is necessarily a good thing as we do not know if the next Moderators will be better or worse.

The thing that saddens me the most is when people bring a subject to the forums for something that would be an easy change, fix or repair, and then no response is made by Trion Reps. With the weekly Q&A, you at least had a chance to get an answer.

I'm not surprised that the bulldog ally got implemented and then forgotten about. There are others on the forums that I think regularly contribute to the forums, and Fasti may not agree with all of us that regularly post, but at least they could have been recognized the fact that those forum members did contribute and grant an ally if that is what it is supposed to be for.

I agree with all but the last part. A game that crashes, has poor network performance and content that is more annoying than well made (such as going back and forth on clubs) will get negativity regardless. I don't think it's unfair to be negative to what should be basic standards. In fact, I think overall we are too accepting.

Banned
    Dev ally's / stream box / steam carpet should all hit lux at the same time for 1 coin per..
    Get that garbage taken care of.
    These out side of the game items are not fare to most people who just want to play a game.

I need to log in at work and watch a live stream to get max mastery? Who's idea was that one.
    Bribing your viewers with give aways or 1 of items for watching is a NEW streamer gimmick not a professional game developers tool. When I learned about that I laughed at how pathetic it seemed to me.
    The streamer boxes are different and I good promo if done right but it was not handled properly at all.

Gardening 2.0 is set to kill the economy worse then it is ATM.

I look forward to hearing about geode 3s new currency?

+ Reply to Thread