+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: IP ban bug?

IP ban bug?

So through the recent crashing thats has been going in in trove recently. I have managed to get a "IP" bug or something because i can no longer connect to trove. I can use my phone as a hotspot but then it eats up all mobile data. I have sent a ticket in with all necessary information. If anyone has any other ideas that worked for you if you had this "bug". Just a HUGE bummer because i am a highly active player and now all my "dailys" etc... Can no longer be finished...time gated CONTENT too...

Psn - Steamy_nips
    Psn -nippie_strangier (all the L's are i's )

We both will remain unable to play for now. I will update post on how/if this issue is resolved.

So update...havnt gotten a reply back. Going on 2 weeks with this ip ban bug. Just seems weird that a game would have such a critical bug/issue and doesnt give it any attention. It also seems i cant even message on here either unless i use my data. If i use the ip from the wifi (same as the ip ban/bug on trove) it is also blocked to even post. Have fun everyone...i may be on....maybe not...
    Yet again i will keep posted if anything is resolved. For now there is nothing...at all...

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hey,

could you please provide the Ticket ID? If you didn't got a response within 2 weeks I can recheck or poke for you, so you will get an answer.
    Community Manager, Trove

Read our new forum standards before posting, please. |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Instagram ,Facebook and Twitter!

1201033 is the reference number.
    Thank you for the assistance. It is very much appreciated.

5.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quick update: The ticket got assigned to the correct department now and you should get a response as soon as possible. I apologize for the caused trouble and hope it will be resolved soon!
    Community Manager, Trove

Read our new forum standards before posting, please. |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Instagram ,Facebook and Twitter!

Problem is solved and i am up and running.

+ Reply to Thread