+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vampirian Vanquisher feedback

Unhappy Vampirian Vanquisher feedback

If you have some ch and as you can kill everyting :<

needs a bit nerf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqGPneKwctw --> 0 flask um dd solo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkdCHs0umA ---> 13k pr um pin solo

Why does everything need a nerf? People were able to solo Ultra's before the Cosmic Emp gems were added. I'm sorry, but I don't follow/agree with the logic of nerf everything.

cz very powerfull and accessible :< If you have one, you don't need a flask for health :/

If you use the berserker gem you would´ve killed him in less than half the time. If anything the other emp gems need a buff, not this one needs a nerf. And not just the cosmic ones, the old ones too. Compared to the new ones they are very lackluster.

Some of the old ones are pretty much spot on perfect. Pyrodisc and Cubic Curtain should be left exactly as they are, they are neither OP or bad. I wish Stinging Curse would get a bit of a buff, they could do a lot more with that.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Same feel for the way stinging curse is. So far it seems to help with the most is pirate captain getting coins faster with it and agro. Least so far no one has managed to make a undying build with this vamp gem that tomb raiser has achieved one time before with flask and emblems.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsss View Post
    If you use the berserker gem you would´ve killed him in less than half the time. If anything the other emp gems need a buff, not this one needs a nerf. And not just the cosmic ones, the old ones too. Compared to the new ones they are very lackluster.
    This is more along my way of thinking. Rather than nerf something, Buff the other gem powers to bring them up to the same level. I'd rather see that than a bunch of Meh empowered gems that it really doesnt matter what the gem is as they are all Meh.

I'm still waiting for that Boomer rework.

Lol, it took 1174 seconds, I solo in less than 360 seconds without that gem. If anything they need to buff the shadow tower or add a harder difficulty.

The towers are already too difficult for the players who need the rewards the most and not needed at all by the players that want it buffed. Instead of trying to make them more difficult, end gamers need some other challenge that is more appropriate with a reward that ins't something critical for newer players.

Anwyays, it's pretty clear these empowered gems aren't really doing anything game breaking, even if some of them seem overpowered compared to the others.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Some of the old ones are pretty much spot on perfect. Pyrodisc and Cubic Curtain should be left exactly as they are, they are neither OP or bad. I wish Stinging Curse would get a bit of a buff, they could do a lot more with that.
    I feel like an easy fix for stinging curse is to just let it crit (since it seems to do flat damage). CritD is what makes damage possible in high-PR content.

+ Reply to Thread