+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Switching platform

Unhappy Switching platform

Will we ever be able to transfer our items from console to PC or PC to console? I would love this, as I have switched on PC and would like to continue from what I did on console on PC instead of starting all over again.

I'm in the same situation.. I left Trove time ago on console, but i got so much things.. Now i wanna play it on Pc But honestly, make all again make me boring and probably quitt again

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hello IWasUselessOnce and xDjenthcorex,

Thanks very much for playing!
    Unfortunately making a game cross-platform takes much more than us thinking it's a good idea. We'd definitely love to be able to make that happen but with all three versions having completely separate economies it's even more complicated than just getting buy in from all the relevant parties. We try to never say never but this isn't likely in the foreseeable future.

Hi gedc and thank you for your answer...
    I can understand the idea, but i mean, do you think can be possible to transfer accounts in the future? Maybe only the possibility to transfer console accounts to Pc .. It would be a cool deal

5.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Hellox xDjenthcorex,

For now there's nothing planned about this.

Ok but 1 year later is the answer still no

Never say never
    GT: WillowFiower | IGN: WillowFlower | Discord: Willow#7095 | https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

In other older threads, we were told that it was legal issues, and not technical issues that prevented cross platform transfers. If it was a legal thing, I don't see those issues going away anytime soon.

+ Reply to Thread