+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Season 2 coins

Season 2 coins

Really so I have been saving coins from the tome because I do not like BR.
    How nice of you to just make the new mount only obtainable with new BR coins.

So done with this game, really costing me an effort to keep playing by now, when my patron runs out not renewing and probably really done by then.
    How stupid can you be to keep alienating your players each and every time.

Absolutely stunningly stupid move, lots of people really dont like Geode and/or BR and you're simply forcing us to either play that or give up and staying top mastery.

The old bomber royale coins were renamed to season 1 coins a while ago. It's hardly shocking that that new items are bought with season 2 coins, otherwise they wouldn't be named season coins... The only actual surprising thing is that it's taken so long to happen.

I'm honestly surprised that Bomber Royale even got an update at all with how many people hate it. Its the most bare bones battle royale game out there, even the one in MS2 is more interesting. Which... isnt saying much.

But with other free BR games out there, that are actually interesting, idk why Bomber Royale is such a focus for the Trove team.

It really does suck that you cant use your saved up coins for the new stuff. Huge slap in the face.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

BR season 2 and the new coins have been on the cards for like 4-5 months. Without them there's no incentive for players to grind BR again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tismij View Post
    Really so I have been saving coins from the tome because I do not like BR.
    How nice of you to just make the new mount only obtainable with new BR coins.

So done with this game, really costing me an effort to keep playing by now, when my patron runs out not renewing and probably really done by then.
    How stupid can you be to keep alienating your players each and every time.

Absolutely stunningly stupid move, lots of people really dont like Geode and/or BR and you're simply forcing us to either play that or give up and staying top mastery.
    Are the mounts not trade-able? If they are trade-able just wait a few months and sell old BR stuff (eggs/auras/etc) with the old coins and use the flux to buy the new stuff. As long as things are trade-able your old coins are worth more then new coins once we get past the opening month or so.

Am I one of the only few people who only plays Trove for pvp? The dragon isn't too hard to get. Just play for a week or so and you'll get it in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Albratros View Post
    Am I one of the only few people who only plays Trove for pvp? The dragon isn't too hard to get. Just play for a week or so and you'll get it in no time.
    I joined for the PvE but kind of bored of it now. PvP made a nice change of pace. I agree that it's pretty easy to get everything, I personally got maybe over 1400 coins, albeit I did use the boost. To be fair I will lose interest soon enough. I wouldn't say I'm particularly hardcore. Plus the coins from the leaderboard help out. Personally I haven't unlocked anything for myself yet and have just used the opportunity to make flux since prices always drop.

The most important problems:
    1. No online
    2. Mega-lags
    3. Mega-ping

Bomber Royale no online, how to get coins? This is not a joke, this content looks like closed. Perhaps you need to do at least bots? When are they planning to solve this problem?

Is it possible to trade the Bombs Royale season 1 coins for the Bombs Royale season 2 coins or will I have to put the old coins in the trash?

+ Reply to Thread