+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: K10 farming fix feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Stimulus View Post
    you realize they already know that these things exist in game before they release them right? simple fact is , there is no such thing as an exploit . they know everything that is going to happen in game because its all code and is all predictable and all being tested on internal servers. if they dont then they have seriously weak coders and need to fire the lot of em and get real coders. what they dont know is how people are going to react to said things. and when the amount of people upset about a game mechanic outweigh the ppl who are cool with it , its labeled as an "exploit" to save the company embarrassment ....why you think it took more then a year to change it ?
    Being tested on internal servers. I almost spewed my coffee. The old company had nearly no infrastructure when it came to servers or database, either that or they were completely incompetent. The dev team's coding hasn't been that much better. Need an easy example? Look at the drop rate of the starfire dragon egg fragments. Been broken for over a year. Been reported and brought up in Q/A streams. Nothing. It was working before Vanguard was released as I was able to farm 5 fragments in 2-3 months. I have seen 1 fragment since, and this is counting the fact that since it was broken I have nearly completed all ST badges.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniadic View Post
    Look at the drop rate of the starfire dragon egg fragments. Been broken for over a year. Been reported and brought up in Q/A streams. Nothing. It was working before Vanguard was released as I was able to farm 5 fragments in 2-3 months. I have seen 1 fragment since, and this is counting the fact that since it was broken I have nearly completed all ST badges.
    Slightly off topic but we all know why it was never fixed. To sell Effigies. That's it.

+ Reply to Thread