+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bomber Royale Spam

I think a few people need to cool it. A toggle is a fair suggestion, as are the suggestions to use the existing features. I wouldn't mind such a feature, however to be fair, it might be a dead future by the time it comes anyway. I noticed that it took just over a day for duo queue to be really slow gathering people during the active hours, albeit there are bugs associated with it.

Cry more, InvitingLotus. You're not really... inviting anyone to your side with your whining after being given solutions to your issue.

Now to expand on the idea. Should have it to where there's a section on menu.
    Invites: clubs [ ] shadow towers [ ] PvP [ ] uber worlds [ ] boots [ ]

That way in case DND is broken it might have a chance to reject the specific invitations.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Does anyone actually still get these invites anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonBlizzard View Post
    Yeah I think an option to block invites is probably a good idea. But lets be real, if it hasn't happened yet it probably won't in the future. If invites really get you that tilted then just play a better game. Or look into anger management, its not the end of the world. Cause sadly we can't really rely on the devs to make changes like these anymore. So resorting to deleting friends or being hidden is just what has to be done.
    nah im tired of people with the attitude of " just play another game" ...no , there should be a toggle for this and people shouldn't have to play another game. settings and options are good . the only way things get changed for the better is if people complain. if you dont like complaining maybe you should just stop gaming ..and to the op , i totally agree with ya , there should be a toggle for it.
    For pixart nostalgia , feed your eyeholes at /joinworld Terminus
    Also making new art at Explicit Content clubworld, just south of the spawn point. /joinworld Explicit Content

Quote Originally Posted by InvitingLotus View Post
    I could care less about this update.. This has got to be the most annoying one so far.. I am so over the Bomber Royale spam invites already. I don't play it. I could care less about it.. But it is super annoying that I cant game 5 mins without an invite in my face. I shouldnt have to be forced to play in hide. Its bad enough with the ST invites now I get these too. At least make a block BR invites or something. cuz this game is becoming more annoying by the day.
    Problem solved. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Stimulus View Post
    nah im tired of people with the attitude of " just play another game" ...no , there should be a toggle for this and people shouldn't have to play another game. settings and options are good . the only way things get changed for the better is if people complain. if you dont like complaining maybe you should just stop gaming ..and to the op , i totally agree with ya , there should be a toggle for it.
    Ty for that... And Yay to being able to play without spam And to those who tried to make me feel like crap for complaining and asking for a toggle.. BITE ME !!

+ Reply to Thread