+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bomber Royale Spam

Quote Originally Posted by Stenwulf View Post
    That is, in fact, wrong. The badge just adds all your friends and all your ignored people together. You probably have a lot of people on ignore then.
    If you want to see how many friends actually are on your friendlist, i suggest using the mod "Friends+" by TheSymbol and Exodave.

Accusing others of beeing rude and beeing rude in the same line... lmao

Despite that, tbh, i somewhat agree, beeing able to block out invites to Bomber Royale specifically would be neat, but i dont think its one of the most needed things rigth now.
    Tired of people putting me down. and some do it just because i am a woman.. He called me lazy and pathetic and that was rude. So I called him out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by InvitingLotus View Post
    I didnt call anyone stupid. And what you said to me was stupid so quit instigating.. if you dont like what people have to say dont read it, dont respond. And No it doesnt conform to my standards there is no perfect game. Thats what this forum is for.And I am the one being attacked.. I made a suggestion that there needs to be a toggle.. and if you think its stupid then go away.. You are always starting crap with people on here. Im too old and dont have time for your foolishness.
    think you don't understand why people think your acting intitled.
    you asked a question
    people gave good responses trying to help
    you said nope to much work..... nope that's not good enough...

you can clean up your list or go dnd. You have 2 options, better then 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    think you don't understand why people think your acting intitled.
    you asked a question
    people gave good responses trying to help
    you said nope to much work..... nope that's not good enough...

you can clean up your list or go dnd. You have 2 options, better then 0.
    First off if you are going to keep insulting me at least spell "Entitled" correctly. And telling people why something doesn't work for you isn't being entitled nor did I say it wasn't good enough.. Geez all I am asking for is a toggle. Did you know I asked for a toggle from day 1 to turn off cornerstones from being damageable. Yep was told to put my bombs away or kill enemies outside. But I bet you use that toggle. And you forgot the 3rd option... To use the forum for what it is for... To voice "My" opinion on how to make the game better. If no one ever complained about the game they wouldn't do anything to improve it. So if your done insulting me now, I need to go take care of my baby. Thank you very much

You've literally insulted everyone in this thread and now you are making fun of people's spelling. I think you are on the right track to solving this problem though, as long as you keep that attitude up you wont have to worry about anyone sending you invites to anything.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    You've literally insulted everyone in this thread and now you are making fun of people's spelling. I think you are on the right track to solving this problem though, as long as you keep that attitude up you wont have to worry about anyone sending you invites to anything.
    LOL you wont stop will you and no i didn't insult everyone I responded to their remark.. However you have repeatedly insulted me. So dude back off you are borderline harassing me

a TOGGLE is the best way and easy to be realized by devs and any programmer

Any time someone randomly invites me and they are on my friends list, I just remove them unless I know them well.

I'm not sure why you would want to keep people on your friends list if they spam ninja invites.

A toggle option to disable invites in general would be nice.

For now like everyone else has suggested, there are a few things you can do to mitigate your problem until something is done, if it ever is to be done that is.

1. Remove people from your list who random invite.
    2. Go on /dnd and since you are a club leader like myself, you can talk to people via club chat or redirect them to PM you on discord.
    3. Go on /hide but you can still make your presence known to your club mates by talking in chat. This will avoid random people from inviting you, unless the issue is that your members are random inviting then you can act accordingly how you want.

If you don't want to do any of the above, then you're just going to have to deal with the irritation for a while unless you find a better option that you can do.
    || MASTERY: 540+ ||

Devs already don't do that much, at least let them work on something important for the game, you already have 2 options for your problem, be content with that, there is no need for a tool for block people invites

Jesus, just stay in /hide forever like i do.
    Nobody randomly inviting me for anything since ever, and thats great.
    You can still get invited using chat to ask for invite if you ever need it for farming, st or whatever.

Or /dnd.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

To summarize this thread.

1. What the OP is trying to say is: add a toggle to receive invites for BR
    2. Also saying: I'm too lazy to remove all these "friends" that annoy me and I'll complain on the forums for my inability and laziness of taking time to remove them

*big slow claps*

Can someone close this thread already?

IGN : Autumn| Leader of Laezaria

+ Reply to Thread