+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bomber Royale Spam

Angry Bomber Royale Spam

I could care less about this update.. This has got to be the most annoying one so far.. I am so over the Bomber Royale spam invites already. I don't play it. I could care less about it.. But it is super annoying that I cant game 5 mins without an invite in my face. I shouldnt have to be forced to play in hide. Its bad enough with the ST invites now I get these too. At least make a block BR invites or something. cuz this game is becoming more annoying by the day.

Maybe consider a name change \_(ツ)_/

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Maybe consider a name change \_(ツ)_/
    Thats stupid.. Even if I change my name I still have an endless friends list. and once again why should i have to. there should be a simple turn off feature

Remove any friend that invites you without asking. Thats what I do. Its insanely rude. weather it be Bomber Royale or an ST invite.

Realistically tho, there should be some sort of toggle. I know a lot of people dont even enjoy BR so they dont play it (myself included).
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

Quote Originally Posted by InvitingLotus View Post
    Thats stupid.. Even if I change my name I still have an endless friends list. and once again why should i have to. there should be a simple turn off feature

When your name is InvitingLotus and you are complaining about being too inviting and then fail to see the irony in that. smh

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post

When your name is InvitingLotus and you are complaining about being too inviting and then fail to see the irony in that. smh
    yet the irony here is im not the one who is doing the Inviting which is what my name would imply.. so sorry your joke and sarcasm are wasted

"Just so you know My alt DecliningLotus gets invites too.. .soooooooooooo."

Quote Originally Posted by VoltStar View Post
    Remove any friend that invites you without asking. Thats what I do. Its insanely rude. weather it be Bomber Royale or an ST invite.

Realistically tho, there should be some sort of toggle. I know a lot of people dont even enjoy BR so they dont play it (myself included).
    You know i really dont want to stop what im doing and delete people all day either.. I honestly dont even know how many people are in my friends list. Sad part is I dont know who is who anymore between when I used to stream and my club.. all the name changes.. Too complicated LOL.. But yes Would love a toggle

Can we PLEASE have an option added maybe under settings-social to "Ignore Bomber Royale invites"? Is that really too much to ask?

Yeah I think an option to block invites is probably a good idea. But lets be real, if it hasn't happened yet it probably won't in the future. If invites really get you that tilted then just play a better game. Or look into anger management, its not the end of the world. Cause sadly we can't really rely on the devs to make changes like these anymore. So resorting to deleting friends or being hidden is just what has to be done.

What about using /dnd?

+ Reply to Thread