+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Future of Trove? Short and sweet

Future of Trove? Short and sweet

Havenít been too in touch with the community the past few months. Just now learning about how Trion was sold to Gamigo.. Canít say Iím surprised..

I mean no disrespect when I say this whatsoever.. but ive never heard of this Gamigo? Did we get handed to a worse company, a better one? I mean..

Donít know whether to dip dip potato chip my way out while I still can, or just see if Gamigo is the real deal ( or at least better than what he had before. )

Well Gamigo has some games but none of them are really "huge" like trove and most have been kinda lackluster, and mobile games.
    Is it worse? You look at the update schedule for Trove so far and it is worse.

Example. U10 was supposed to come out along side with BRS2 and Gardening 2.0 (From the "Trove" team)

Now. We got U10. Update for BRS2 just came out 3 months later. Meaning another 3 months Gardening 2.0.
    Making the first half of 2019 the worst year ever. With no "New" content.

They are just stringing along seeing how much they can get out of us before the dreaded end.

Iím just thinking if Trove is even gonna last..

It will probably last a while longer. But honestly I don't think we will be getting anything truly new, at least not for a long time if ever Sadly.

We have seen 0 from the new guys and December's update dragged out 4 months.

If we don't hear about Geode 3 soon......
    They are set to drag gardening 2.0 for 4 weeks atm.

+ Reply to Thread