+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3x3 Area In Club World Broken

Hybrid View

3x3 Area In Club World Broken

Hello! I'm having an issue with a 3x3ish size chunk of invisible blocks that I can no longer place or destroy blocks in my club world.

Basically the area is right on a fault line between a few biomes and after zoning and re-zoning the areas they decided that I simply cannot build there anymore.

I can built above, below, to all sides of the area, AND to every biome around it. I actually went and re-zoned every section of land in the vicinity to see if there was some weird bug where a terra from far away was impacting it.

- I understand club permissions and have access to the area
    - I can build everywhere in every terra
    - I tried setting /zonetrestrict nobody and then /zonerestrict officer on all zones in the area to see if it would reset the bug. What happened is the issue area actually moved 1 block to the east and 1 block down...

It's really annoying because the spot is exactly where my blade fixture is supposed to go :/

My club is called "Ashes to Obelisks" and you can see the area for yourselves because I outlined it with blocks.

Any ideas?

bad terraforming it happens cuz of server ping and other bad stuff thats why when you done terraforming you always look at that biome if there is any bad chunks cuz only way to remove them is by terraforming again.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenQsnow View Post
    bad terraforming it happens cuz of server ping and other bad stuff thats why when you done terraforming you always look at that biome if there is any bad chunks cuz only way to remove them is by terraforming again.
    How can I check for invisible bad chunks?

Also I used to be able to build in this area and I even had my fixtures placed in the bad chunk for a time. Is it normal for chunks to suddenly die like this? I haven't experienced it before.

Additionally the area is near a border in which 4 terras come together... this video shows where I had the sword placed originally right at the beginning which I can no longer place. As you can see I would lose literally hundreds of hours of work if I have to terra this location :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac6dosa1crY

Update. Has been 2 weeks since submitting a support ticket without a response. Maybe we could schedule a time for a dev to meet me in the club to actually look at it?

My ticket number is 1200746

Update 2: Still have yet to receive any sort of response regarding this support ticket. It's becoming rather frustrating.

Additionally, in regards to a DIFFERENT ticket I had... which was not resolved and I sent in NOVEMBER OF 2018... I did finally get a reply. Here it is:

<Insert Gamigo Customer Support Email>

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate your patience during this long wait and apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you.
    Please let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue and if so, please update your ticket.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you should have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Your Gamigo US Inc. Support Team

<End Support Ticket Reply>

Thank you so much for your time and dedication to the Trove community. I truly hope that although I could not find resolution you treat your other players more appropriately.

+ Reply to Thread