+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: To infinity and beyond!

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Good news. Sorry, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. A community manager should not discourage conversation and a good reason why the forums nowadays are often devoid of conversation. It's a wonder why there hasn't been more hostility over the years. Still, good luck I guess.

I agree, I'm glad there is change coming to this forum. Long over due really.

Most of the people I know on here are on their 3 or 4th accounts as they have been banned so much for just stating facts.
    Trion fed up 50 times but you would never know it by the forum topics as real conversations were always removed and people were banned.

Maybe he will have time to play Trove now and learn the game.

Thanks for your work, best wishes and good luck for your future

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey there, everyone.

It's probably best to just rip the Band-Aid off quickly: March 29, 2019 will be my last day as your Community Manager. An opportunity came along that I just couldn't pass up, so after doing some serious soul-searching, I decided to push fear aside and take a shot at something new.

Wow, so weird to write those words. I absolutely love this community and have been so lucky to be your CM since before launch. This definitely wasn't an easy decision, but I feel much better knowing that you're in very good hands going forward. Diniry, gedc, and the rest of the crew at gamigo US will be here to keep things running smoothly and to make sure the lines of communication stay open.

We've got an incredibly talented and passionate group of people here working hard every day to keep Trove going strong. I'm incredibly proud of my time here and can't wait for all of you to get more info on what's ahead.

I'll still be around in the community, playing and posting on the forums from my private account, so you never know when the rando in your ST group is this old bulldog.

I'll miss this community very much, but will see you all on the flip side, folks!
    Oh No why am I just now seeing this.. I could just cry..You are about to leave and the game is going to crap.. Server non stop crashes.. (Just had another one) They are Nerfing everything and stripping the fun out of this game.. So what if people farm.. It builds a community and they work together to do it.. Gives them a purpose in a game that's lost all sense of purpose...
    You know I am $5 away from my $1000 loyalty badge and that's just 1 acct.. All 4 have spent money on.. But I don't see a point on spending money on a game that I feel all the fun has been sucked out of.. And you're leaving, so now that really sux.. I basically stuck around cuz you were there and I had hope.. Now not so sure anymore.. I hope your new opportunity gives you a sense of purpose and makes you happy.. I want the best for you <3 come tell me about it sometime

Good luck Fasti.
    Under Mastery rank 20 use this referral code for free class coin
    Referral code : YYJENTHP7JY22NQGKTFJ
    Direct link to RAF https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Good lucky Fasti. May your new job be exciting and fun. Do you think it might be possible to drop some Wagglesworth love onto the community before you depart and say goodbye. You will be missed.

Hey there, everyone.

It's probably best to just rip the Band-Aid off quickly: March 29, 2019 will be my last day as your Community Manager. An opportunity came along that I just couldn't pass up, so after doing some serious soul-searching, I decided to push fear aside and take a shot at something new.

Wow, so weird to write those words. I absolutely love this community and have been so lucky to be your CM since before launch. This definitely wasn't an easy decision, but I feel much better knowing that you're in very good hands going forward. Diniry, gedc, and the rest of the crew at gamigo US will be here to keep things running smoothly and to make sure the lines of communication stay open.

We've got an incredibly talented and passionate group of people here working hard every day to keep Trove going strong. I'm incredibly proud of my time here and can't wait for all of you to get more info on what's ahead.

I'll still be around in the community, playing and posting on the forums from my private account, so you never know when the rando in your ST group is this old bulldog.

I'll miss this community very much, but will see you all on the flip side, folks!
    The Trovian community will miss you too...
    Thank you for all that you've done, and I (We) hope you'll be happy wherever you go in the future.
    Fun fact:
    Currently the only unbeatable PvP strategy is to use the Dracolite:
    Walk to the centre of the arena and challenge the opposing team to a dance contest. Then press 2 and type /dance then once the whole other team is dancing get your teammates to kill them near the end of the round.
    Unfortunately apart from that the Drac is completely useless in PvP.

I know we've butted heads a few times but I wish you all the best in in your future endeavors. I just hope the rest of the community team step up to the plate and keep us as informed as we have been.

“I'm incredibly proud of my time here”

Don’t be.

Hey there, everyone.

I saw this a bit too late. But to offer advice to any others that want to be CMs. Pick something that you and the team you represent are passionate about and are willing to operate w/ honesty and integrity. Otherwise please don't bother as you will only detest your job and hurt the brand that you represent.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti
    you're in very good hands going forward

Okay, this is so wrong on many level. I don't want to be mean but Gamigo gets every cents of the game they get their hands on and them shuts down games randomly. Yup, randomly.

+ Reply to Thread