+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: To infinity and beyond!

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

To infinity and beyond!

Hey there, everyone.

It's probably best to just rip the Band-Aid off quickly: March 29, 2019 will be my last day as your Community Manager. An opportunity came along that I just couldn't pass up, so after doing some serious soul-searching, I decided to push fear aside and take a shot at something new.

Wow, so weird to write those words. I absolutely love this community and have been so lucky to be your CM since before launch. This definitely wasn't an easy decision, but I feel much better knowing that you're in very good hands going forward. Diniry, gedc, and the rest of the crew at gamigo US will be here to keep things running smoothly and to make sure the lines of communication stay open.

We've got an incredibly talented and passionate group of people here working hard every day to keep Trove going strong. I'm incredibly proud of my time here and can't wait for all of you to get more info on what's ahead.

I'll still be around in the community, playing and posting on the forums from my private account, so you never know when the rando in your ST group is this old bulldog.

I'll miss this community very much, but will see you all on the flip side, folks!

good hands? the game is fading into obscurity its only 1 or 2 more bad patches away from being dead

Pepehands, one less reason to live

Was a pleasure

We bickered here and there but i'm sad to see you all going away

Wish you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing666 View Post
    good hands? the game is fading into obscurity its only 1 or 2 more bad patches away from being dead
    We have been saying that 4 years lol, or 7 or 8 patches ago.
    Trove is 1 amazing game with a player base that is loyal.
    We are yet to see anything Gambingo is developing, that 1st New thing they show us will be the factor that either makes the game crash or lights the flame again.

Will miss you Fasti, the game won't be the same without its trusty bulldog. I hope you have an amazing time at your new job! <3
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Bye woulah

Good news. Sorry, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. A community manager should not discourage conversation and a good reason why the forums nowadays are often devoid of conversation. It's a wonder why there hasn't been more hostility over the years. Still, good luck I guess.

Good luck!
    If you're under mastery rank 20, feel free to use this referral link to get a free class coin. It rewards both of us.

+ Reply to Thread