+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Magic Find Questions

Post Magic Find Questions

Okay, so I am trying to increase my magic find the free-to-play way. I know that you can get like 50 magic find from dragons and some allies, but is there any other way of increasing it? Last I checked, my magic find (on my level 26 boomeranger with a power rank of like 8k I think) is something like 150 so the highest tier of weapon I receive is shadow (haven't been into topside very much because I do like no damage to enemies) and all my shadow stuff is maxed out. My pr is low for my level because I'm in the process of upgrading my gems.

Is my magic find stuck because my power rank is low? Or is it not even related?

I'm dumb please help

You can have Magic find on Ally, Crystal Equipment (Hat/weapon/face) , and on the ring. Past this, most of your Magic find will come from the 50+ Dragons that are in the game. Having Patron active will double your magic find.

This is why people are on the never ending quests to get more dragons.

You are not stuck at 150 Magic find because of your PR, you just dont have all the dragons. Get more Dragons to get more magic find.

Edit: I forgot to add that the Pirate Subclass also gives magic find.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelDiamondz View Post
    Okay, so I am trying to increase my magic find the free-to-play way. I know that you can get like 50 magic find from dragons and some allies, but is there any other way of increasing it? Last I checked, my magic find (on my level 26 boomeranger with a power rank of like 8k I think) is something like 150 so the highest tier of weapon I receive is shadow (haven't been into topside very much because I do like no damage to enemies) and all my shadow stuff is maxed out. My pr is low for my level because I'm in the process of upgrading my gems.

Is my magic find stuck because my power rank is low? Or is it not even related?

I'm dumb please help
    Hey there,

Thanks for playing! I edited the thread title to call out the specific topic, so hopefully you'll be able to get more feedback from players, and future new players will have an easy time finding the advice here.

To increase your magic find: kill 50 enemies without dying, use ally shock (chaos crafter) or hungry hydrakken hatchling (marketplace or Luxion), pirate captain subclass, magic find stellar ring, magic find crystal gear (you can farm materials to make the weapon, no need to kill enemies), the current event will let you make Lucky clovers for +50 mf, Ludini (the block dragon) gives 100 mf, consuming 75 golden hoard dragon souls gives 100 mf, all other dragons give 50mf. Finally, patron will double all your magic find

+ Reply to Thread