+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question from new pts patch notes

Question from new pts patch notes

If I read the new patch notes right you wonít be able to play solo during duo weeks? Thatís not cool and I donít want to be forced to find a partner just to que for a match. Matchmaking slow enough already. Please tell me I misunderstood the note.

If that is the case, I am glad I only subbed for 2 weeks. I spend most of my time playing Bomber Royale and I wont EVER be grouping, so every other week I will have to play a different game instead. It is unfortunate that they are forcing this on us.

It's likely better for matchmaking. There are often times you can't get matches for BR. Splitting the audience between 2 queues may not have been wise. To start off with it may not matter so much since people will want s2 rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    It's likely better for matchmaking. There are often times you can't get matches for BR. Splitting the audience between 2 queues may not have been wise. To start off with it may not matter so much since people will want s2 rewards.
    I will play to get the rewards and then stop like season 1. I don’t find bomber royal fun at all it has way too many issues with lag and crashing on ps4 to be fun. I also don’t want extra hassle just to get into a match. I think this is a very bad idea and is going to make lots of players unhappy.

I figured they didnt want to split the que, but in the long run I think this will hurt the game. Two player matches will feel very different: First they wont be fast paced like the current solo que. It will take longer to form a match since a LOT of players wont bother finding a group, then when you die, and your team mate is still alive, you will be forced into spectator mode until your team mate dies or the match ends, rather then of quickly joining another match. The slower pace and hassle involved will result in less participation overall.

I hope they take note of this and dont remove something we enjoy from the game.

+ Reply to Thread