+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canít harvest st quibsly clovers (6/8)

Canít harvest st quibsly clovers (6/8)

I have been unable to complete st quibsly day event 6/8 harvest a clover. I have grown clovers in club worlds AND on my cornerstone. I have changed my settings to allow bombs and abilities to damage cornerstone. I CAN imbue them with lucky stars. Whenever I harvest the clovers they disappear but donít add anything to my inventory or complete the quest. I have tried with 0 luck, 1 luck and 5 luck. I wait until it says ďcan be imbued with luckĒ before harvesting. I CANíT harvest WITHOUT going into build mode. Iíve probably harvested about 12 so far. Sometimes they return shortly after harvesting and I get the same results with the second plant....

You will need 5 luck then wait another hour then press the pick up item button. It will tell you what button to press. Not sure what it is on PlayStation but on the Xbox it is the x button. Donít try to harvest it in build mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by cidfloyd View Post
    I have been unable to complete st quibsly day event 6/8 harvest a clover. I have grown clovers in club worlds AND on my cornerstone. I have changed my settings to allow bombs and abilities to damage cornerstone. I CAN imbue them with lucky stars. Whenever I harvest the clovers they disappear but donít add anything to my inventory or complete the quest. I have tried with 0 luck, 1 luck and 5 luck. I wait until it says ďcan be imbued with luckĒ before harvesting. I CANíT harvest WITHOUT going into build mode. Iíve probably harvested about 12 so far. Sometimes they return shortly after harvesting and I get the same results with the second plant....

your harvesting them wrong

On the hour after 5/5 push box.

do not laser them. this should have been shown better by the quest line, your the 5th person I know who used a laser or bomb.

Thank you very much! I feel like a moron....

+ Reply to Thread