+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Luxion Returns on Friday, March 15!

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Luxion Returns on Friday, March 15!

Luxion of the Golden Hoard is a gorgeous dragon who returns to the Hub twice a month to trade goods for Dragon Coins. You'll find Luxion near the Dragon Crucible from March 15-18. He’ll vanish at 3AM PDT (11AM UTC) on March 18, so don't wait!

Just a few of the items Luxion is offering up on this next visit are:
    • Tranquil Tentacle ally
    • St. Qubeslick ally
    • Shimmying Shamrock ally

When visiting Luxion this weekend, don’t miss out on the St. Qubeslick 2019 event which is going on now!

Talk to us about Luxion on our forums.

no emblems?..

Can we finally get our emblems?...

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Senior Community Manager
    No emblems on this visit. The emblems most players are asking for are not in the game files as standalone items that can be added to Luxion. They need to be added via patch, so it will take time for all regions/platforms to have all the updates needed to be able to put them on Luxion.

We'll call it out when those items are added so you're not checing every visit expecting to see the,.

Just wait guys

Dont be toxic
    just wait
    even it took em year to bring em back

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post

Talk to us about Luxion on our forums.
    -------------------------------------
    Trove Livestream Notes 17/11/2017

When will shadow sight helm style come back?
    Will most likely show up to be bought via Luxion with prices not likely to exceed over 100 dragon coins.
    --------------------------------------
    A followup to this Q/A question posted above from a live-stream a few years back. I've searched but was unable to find out if Luxion ever presented Shadow Sight Helm in his rotation. Shadow Sight Helm is the last event hat style I seem to be missing. Are there any plans to have this in Luxion's rotation in the near future.

Is it obtainable from enemies in the mysterious portals like the weapon styles? I noticed it was granted in a quest-line but wasn't able to determine if it also had the potential to drop. If it is indeed obtainable through farming then that negates the need to have it in Luxion's rotation.

////////////////////

June 1-3, 2018
    Shadow sight helm was presented via Luxion for 40 dragon coins. along with some of the weapons. At least it was present in luxion before, sucks to have missed it.

Question

hello, finally I'm nothing to say

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniadic View Post
    -------------------------------------
    Shadow Sight Helm is the last event hat style I seem to be missing. Are there any plans to have this in Luxion's rotation in the near future.

Is it obtainable from enemies in the mysterious portals like the weapon styles? I noticed it was granted in a quest-line but wasn't able to determine if it also had the potential to drop. If it is indeed obtainable through farming then that negates the need to have it in Luxion's rotation.
    I'm still missing the shadow sight helm too. From what I can gather I suspect we can't farm it through the portal like all the other stuff from the event. If this is not the case and if anyone knows if it is farmable in some way let me know. I recently farmed the 5 styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    No emblems on this visit. The emblems most players are asking for are not in the game files as standalone items that can be added to Luxion. They need to be added via patch, so it will take time for all regions/platforms to have all the updates needed to be able to put them on Luxion.

We'll call it out when those items are added so you're not checing every visit expecting to see the,.
    I would like to make the request, and I am sure that others will agree, that when these do return that they do not replace something else that is only available through Luxion. Items like the Chromatic Cumulus are only available through Luxion, and only once a year it seems. Items like the War Horse and can be purchased from the store, so if they get replaced they are still obtainable.

How or When will i be able to get the loot from the st patricks day pinata?

I still need the hat, mount and ally, i'll have to wait another whole year for it? Seriously? The same as the valentine pinata loot?
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

+ Reply to Thread