+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Atlas not updating light after a class change

Atlas not updating light after a class change

When in geode caves on a class that does not meet the light requirements and then switching to a class that does meet requirements the atlas does not detect your new light stat and prevents you from joining those ubers. Not sure if this is a cross platform bug or not.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Varlli View Post
    When in geode caves on a class that does not meet the light requirements and then switching to a class that does meet requirements the atlas does not detect your new light stat and prevents you from joining those ubers. Not sure if this is a cross platform bug or not.
    Just checking to see if you noticed if the Atlas detects the change after you change worlds? I'll get this bugged for the team to investigate.

Can you also clarify that this issue only happens if you change classes while in the Geode caves, but not if you change classes anywhere else?

If I enter the previous classes max uber geode topside or any other world then the atlas will update with your current light stat and allow you to enter u10. As far as I know this issue has only happened with geode caves.

+ Reply to Thread