+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Customer Support Closing Tickets

Customer Support Closing Tickets

I opened at ticket on Dec 20, 2018. After a month with no reply, I opened another ticket, thinking maybe there was a glitch with the first one. After another month I opened another ticket, cause hey nothing else is working. Still no reply, but instead they have just closed out my tickets. WTF.

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hello, could you please give me your ticket number?
    Thanks!

First Ticket - 1169393
    Second (closed) - 1185627

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hello, I checked with our CS team. They merged your two tickets and are going to answer as soon as possible. Please, do not create another ticket otherwise you'll be at the end of the queue again.

Do they have one team who merges and one who responds. Why would they open the tickets and not respond. They open it every few weeks, cause the last activity resets. Should i just wait another 3 months?

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hello, first of all, there is one customer support team. Tickets are being closed to merge them when one person opens several tickets about the same topic. As you can read on our website, we are currently dealing with delay on tickets due to the recent changes. We try to solve all the tickets as soon as possible and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please, remain patient.

This is getting Damn Ridiculous. Someone name Edgar Has close my ticket 2 more times. I find it funny Money is called Loyalty, Cause we get no "Loyalty" in return.

+ Reply to Thread